March 25, 200521 yr *Dammit Joe pickup your phone :angry: *Or atleast get on msn *Phone is quiet *Shower *Food
March 26, 200521 yr Your so cute dude. I hope he doesn't read this I feel annoyed? Im mad I cant stinking go to the pool tomorrow!... darn!
March 26, 200521 yr . where IS he? . i need money . blank . stupid translation . why doesn't maija answer
March 26, 200521 yr where is frogbuttgirlie? my mum is sooooooo embarrising when shes drunk frogbutt frogbuttgirlie please fcome back
March 26, 200521 yr my friend came back from being away reilly isnt reillys real name interpols interlude song is cool but serves no purpose the maid didnt clean the guest bathroom and i wonder where im going on my date tonight with john
March 26, 200521 yr My mouth is sore The crepe I just ate tasted good I have to visit my grandmother soon My sister's a cow I hear jingling noises and I don't know where their coming from :huh:
March 27, 200521 yr *It's easter *I'm hungry *Dinner's going to be ready in 8 minutes and 32 seconds *I'm kinda cold *I'm lonely
March 27, 200521 yr *Still tired *Nearly all chocolate gone *The Cd's are good *Still, i could of got a hell of a lot more if hmv was open *Tommorow
March 27, 200521 yr *mmmm this food is good *I think I'm choking *I need to drink something *Mmmm pop *I'm not choking anymore
March 27, 200521 yr -It's so beautiful outside -Should I go see my neigbours? -So warm in the sunshine.... -I'm in a good mood today -I'm full
March 28, 200521 yr *Blah, I hate being sick *Siffle, cough, cough *I wish someone was online *I love my kitty *I cant wait until my mom leaves for work
March 28, 200521 yr *Blah, I hate being sick *Siffle, cough, cough *I wish someone was online *I love my kitty *I cant wait until my mom leaves for work Aww,poor you. :cry:
March 28, 200521 yr *Bored *I got up real late today *Exercise *I might move some of the crap in my room *Mehh
March 28, 200521 yr You live for only yourself,right? You are the only person in the world,right? But you're not wrong,I'm the stupid one. I'm setting you free now. Just get away from me! :angry:
March 28, 200521 yr *i feel it's really the end of all *i don't know yet which way to choose *anyways soon i won't have more time :confused: *too many ideas yet *may it's 'cause the sleeping... :/
March 28, 200521 yr -i hate school -i hate projects -i wish there was a 1 week break off school every month -i dont wanna go back to MTL but then i miss MTL -la ronde opens in 47 days :smug:
March 28, 200521 yr *Dinner soon *Did I have any work to do *Go out somewhere tommorow *Joe won't be online all week, But i'll go see him *Hmmmmm :thinking: :stunned:
March 28, 200521 yr * This yoghourt sell by-date was 4 days ago... :confused: * But it tastes good so meh... * I can't wait to see my babe tomorrow * Holidays are over * NOOOOOO!!! :(
March 28, 200521 yr I feel a bit better now..thanks dude! ;) damn.. I cant wait to go home woohoo! jeff buckley yum! Interpol damn cd burner :angry:
Create an account or sign in to comment