✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Britain's Best Sitcom....

::Hayley::

i liked it because i love all the war-period... but i think others are funnnier!!

ok im going for vicar of dibley and fawlty now....

or blackaDDER...this is why i haven't voted!!!! haha. i'd have had a massive phonebill :stunned:

it's too hard!!!!!!! :lol:

^ same here

i'm shocked at how The Vicar Of Dibley managed to get to number 3... I mean yeah, it's funny, but not THAT funny.

Fawlty Towers should have been in the top 3. I certainly wouldn't have expected it to drop out at number 5 - I was expecting it to win!

Anyway, I voted for Blackadder, and I'm glad it did well. Obviously, I'd rather it had won, but that was always going to be very hard for it to do. I'm happy it got to number 2.

If I could choose any sitcom to have won, it would be Father Ted. At the very least, I think it should have been in the Top 10.

^ same here

i'm shocked at how The Vicar Of Dibley managed to get to number 3... I mean yeah, it's funny, but not THAT funny.

Fawlty Towers should have been in the top 3. I certainly wouldn't have expected it to drop out at number 5 - I was expecting it to win!

Anyway, I voted for Blackadder, and I'm glad it did well. Obviously, I'd rather it had won, but that was always going to be very hard for it to do. I'm happy it got to number 2.

If I could choose any sitcom to have won, it would be Father Ted. At the very least, I think it should have been in the Top 10.

Oh it definitely should have been in the top 10 at least!!!

Dougal - "Our Father who art in Heaven......ah..."

Ted - "Hallowed..."

Dougal - "Hallowed... Be thy ... ah..."

Ted - "Name"

Dougal - "ah, Name...ah... Papa Don't Preach..."

:cool: