✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

OK so i looked over my pictures from MSG one more time and discovered that i actually got 1 good pic of guy... on the big screen.

IMG_0669.jpg

sorry for the glare-y-ness, the lights were freakin nuts, made taking a picture from where i was almost impossible.

you can also see lovely lovely Jonny on the stage right there =)

Deni!!!! :kiss: *hugs* how the hell are you woman!!!!???? \

yes.. I miss this thread too.... :kiss: and YOU!

Girl, I miss you loads.. I so thought of you last month. Interpol played here and I didn´t go :(

I´m so happy to be back here !

Memo to all Guy fans:

Make sure you see the new edition of Q: Guy looks unbelievably hot in their pictures!!!

He's hardly mentioned in the article (Will & Jonny are virtually ignored too - but I've already had a little rant about that in another thread!!!)

It does mention him doing the marathon...

... the thought of him running set me off on a lovely little daydream! :dozey:

Hey, do you have scans of that magazine ?

ITS THAT FUCKING ANGLE! I heard a moaning sound in the back of my head again! Is it just me? honestly, is it me that sees how this can be a perverted picture?

I actually can hear sooo much more than a moan, but this is a family friendly forum so... :rolleyes::P

you know I've been ill all day with a migraine and would like Zu for those lovely pics, I feel better now!

Im glad I helped! I´m just looking to make the people happy here... and horny.. mwhahahah. :sneaky::wink3: