✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Oh it can't POSSIBLY be worse than that dream of mine! Do tell! :evil:

well.... since you asked, i might as well.. take a gander....:evil:

that picture gave me a thought of how long and hard his penis actually is..... he could bang me from a mile away... :wacko::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: just look at the angle of the picture.... it's.. ITS AMAZING! it just makes you wanna.....:wink3::wink3:

p.s. honest to God, when i saw that picture, in my head i heard moaning. :laugh3: it was kinda strange.

nah, there's no way i can beat that awesome dream of you and Guy. it doesn't get any better unless you can actually do it with him.

^^ hurr hurr hurr, I have something for you Indya, you pervy girl! I think you need a rather pervy picture of Guy if you want to have some... sweet dreams, mwahah :evilgrin:

This picture is especially for you

Guy63.jpg

^^ hurr hurr hurr, I have something for you Indya, you pervy girl! I think you need a rather pervy picture of Guy if you want to have some... sweet dreams, mwahah :evilgrin:

This picture is especially for you

Guy63.jpg

Ok..... this totally just happened.

I read what you said.... then i'm thinking to myself, "hm, I wonder what that picture could be..." I was currently in the middle of inhaling air when i clicked on the spoiler and I about DIED. I started coughing because i swallowed at the same time breathing in. That picture.... would have been the death of me.

i am now at a loss of words..... i just..... :wacko:

spaceball.gifspaceball.gif439137095_707e92fea3.jpg?v=0

470768929_8d8bd5a6a3.jpg?v=0

here are some that wouldnt post -

Guy Berryman

Guy Berryman

Guy Berryman

^ a bit unexpected for guy lol.

:wideeyed: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

Chris Martin is simply orgasmic. I haven't much to say about him except he really knows how to turn people on. No, that whole band really knows how to turn people on.

Untitled.jpg

i remembered i had my Coldplay 2007 calendar saved in my closet because i wanna frame some of the pictures. the ones of guy are absolutely amazing so i took pics of them with my camera and uploaded them lol, which explains the lack of quality to these buts its better than nothing. i feel bad giong in and out of this thread and hardly contributing :P

IMG_0473-1.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

and my favorite

IMG_0475.jpg