✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

many solutions :

- use the 'paper clip' icon to upload a pic from your computer or from an url. That way you can only upload 5 pics at the same time.

- type with no space : img

- click on the 'insert image' icon (with the little mountains), copy and paste the url.

Thanks, Chavi.

I guess now I should test your instructions out...

Oh dear, I'm going to have to go trawling the web through thousands of pictures of Guy to find the perfect one to upload ! :wink3:

A woman's work is never done!!!

Guy just called me yesterday to let me know he´s very mad at you girls for having his thread in the damn 5 page of this forum! :stunned::shame::whip:

213_G.jpg

He asked me to tell you that if this happens again, he wont have a choice and he will have to spank you so... you have heard him... :whip:

1124509237_f-.jpg

GuyBerryman.jpg

cold3.jpg

guy3s.jpg

2006_03_03_005.jpg

CA0TKVSV.jpg

guy5454eq.jpg

guytalk2.jpg

2005_09_06_006.jpg

Ok ok. He´s going to smile at the end

guyloovely.jpg

:P

many solutions :

- use the 'paper clip' icon to upload a pic from your computer or from an url. That way you can only upload 5 pics at the same time.

- click on the 'insert image' icon (with the little mountains), copy and paste the url.

Ok, attempting to post a photo for the first time and it's probably the most up to date one there is. Here goes...

newsdetail.php?id=36

I really have no clue what I'm doing...:embarassed:

Ok, attempting to post a photo for the first time and it's probably the most up to date one there is. Here goes...

newsdetail.php?id=36

I really have no clue what I'm doing...:embarassed:

Wel that was a spectacular failure!!! Having another attempt

Brixton-1654.jpg

There are probably monkeys who could work out how post a picture this quicker than me.

I'm going to wimp out and say there must be a problem with the website I'm getting the picture from (but really I'm hanging my head in shame that I'm so useless with computers)

Originally Posted by Chavi;2387942

many solutions :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/events/galleries/3448/7/#gallery3448

Ok, I am officially the worlds worst poster. I've followed Chavi's instructions, but the best I can do is post the link to the photo.

Can anyone figure out what I'm doing wrong and why I can't get the bloody photo on this page?

(It's from the concert last night - he wears the new clothes so well!!)

I've always used photobucket for uploading my photos and basically it's the same thing, it even has the image-code needed for a forum. Anyway --

r88o5y.jpg

But take the space away. Oh, and usually you can't hotlink things from the page, you have to save it and then upload it somewhere else.

Kara -- well, someone had to point it out!

Can I just point out that I love Guy's hands these days. God, I'm so mean!