✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

well it's morning where I am, but good morning, afternoon, or evening to all the guy lovers on here. I'm on my way to class, so I decided to start my day off right with a healthy dose of Guy. I'm on here on my phone, and as I'm scrolling down the page my phone freezes up a bit and closes the browser, and sends me back to my homepage.

I just think it's hilarious that even the mghty iPhone can't handle all of Guy's beauty at once :P

before I go work out why not more Guy candy while some of you are about to go to work and others to bed :

56vh7-1.jpg

I think this one is my favourite of the day!

I check this thread out after I finish work, usually perks me up after yet another crappy day! Oh, today was even more crappier than usual, so these pics mean more to me today than they did yesturday!!!!

Yeah, it's the first thing I look at on the web after work. It always perks me up.

i loooveee the way guy plays the bass. he stands in a position where he like arches his back and starts tapping his foot. he seems very agile hehe:D

See, to my eyes it looks more like he's leaning back and kinda thrusting the lower part of his body forward :rolleyes:

I guess it's like those "Magic Eye" pictures - you see what you wanna see! :laugh3: