✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I hate the idea of Guy being pissed off.. :confused:

but i'm sure it was planned that he would get off stage before the others, and that Chris would beg for him to come back. it's just that people are making such a big deal of it, that we all start to become very paranoid ! I still believe it was NOTHING though!

so I ran into this guy today at the gas station and he totally looked like Guy, it was weird! I wanted tt o make a photo but i figured that would be creepy to him. The only thing that insured me it wasn't him was that he was driving a really old tiny green suzuki, that and the fact that he's half way around the world.

do you like monologues as well ?? :rolleyes: :P

have you read the entire Chicago thread ??

apparently Guy went off stage before the others, so Jonny, Will and Chris performed Green eyes without him. During the song, Chris kept asking Guy to come back, and at the end dedicated the song to him.

So because of that, many people are thinking that something might have happened between Guy and Chris, an argument or something (see beginning of New song's vid).

Although, like I said, I believe it's not that much of a big deal, it was pure entertainment !

actually, there's no spoilers, I think. No one posted the entire setlist as it was basically the same as the night before, except the new song bit. Not many large reviews. There are links for videos but you dont have to click on them, and there are live pics but not so much. The MOST interesting are Mel, Angie and Lori's stories :nice: EPIC !

so NO RISK of ruining for you !!

I dont think that something happened between them. Maybe it was to entertain the people... The way he called him back.

Well at least I hope... There cant be something wrong, right?

yeah, I agree ! everything's fine ! Guy's a diva :lol: he just didnt want to do an extra song, that's all.. ahahahah