✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

wow so many things at once:

lost is going to be a single ( which i kinda expected...) and they're going to be in it! jealous!

and they played green eyes?! *THUD* just hope guy stays during our concert, i could be staring at his eyes during that...

you know i'm thinking we should make a t-shirt or a sign to take to concert for people on this thread so they'll see the same line over and over like reign of guy, only better (not tha't it's not good) i'm thinking like:

when are you going to hot air-balloon into my backyard or something...

you know i'm thinking we should make a t-shirt or a sign to take to concert for people on this thread so they'll see the same line over and over like reign of guy, only better (not tha't it's not good) i'm thinking like:

when are you going to hot air-balloon into my backyard or something...

haha thatd be awesome :laugh3:

i watched the tour diary the other day after not having seen it for months, and i'd forgotten that i know almost every word by heart lol

Oh yeah !! Jo, I do get this kind of thoughts when I see any types of Guy pics.

I'm gonna make a Guy related sign but I still dont know what i'll be putting on it. But that's a nice idea, to all have the same one :)

guuyhh0.png

aww! I love that moment from this interview ! :nice: he looks so happy to answer the question ! aww how I love him ! :heart:

something else about the chicago concert: remeber I mentioned my dream this morning, it's weird i now remeber talking to chris saying how lucky i was, and it just started to get interesing and then he got up and started yelling that someting was bad, could be the band, and I was bummed he stopped talking to me... weird huh

Oh yeah !! Jo, I do get this kind of thoughts when I see any types of Guy pics.

I'm gonna make a Guy related sign but I still dont know what i'll be putting on it. But that's a nice idea, to all have the same one :)

aww! I love that moment from this interview ! :nice: he looks so happy to answer the question ! aww how I love him ! :heart:

isn't that the interview in paradiso amsterdam june 5th?

^ yes it is !!

something else about the chicago concert: remeber I mentioned my dream this morning, it's weird i now remeber talking to chris saying how lucky i was, and it just started to get interesing and then he got up and started yelling that someting was bad, could be the band, and I was bummed he stopped talking to me... weird huh

:stunned: creepy !

oooh last week, I had this VERY INTENSE Guy dream :wink3: I was all sweaty when I woke up :P

^ yes it is !!

:stunned: creepy !

oooh last week, I had this VERY INTENSE Guy dream :wink3: I was all sweaty when I woke up :P

I'm all sweaty just lookin at this thread!

yay i recognised one! also a good one for a t-shirt:

i'll fill up your jukebox....

I'm all sweaty just lookin at this thread!

yay i recognised one! also a good one for a t-shirt:

i'll fill up your jukebox....

BRILLIANT !!!!!!! :lol: .......................................... or he'll fill up mine :wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:

sory guys i'm off to bed or my relation ship will be in trouble

see you in the morning and umm.. sweet dreams and happy posting! ;)

Tell your "guy", he'll hear from me if he doesnt let you post here enough to get to the 2000 pages. :angry: I freaking need your help !!

kidding :P night night !