✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Jeez !! That thought of him in swimming suit :bomb: I'm hardly recovering from the thought of him in running shorts for the London marathon (reminds me a question I asked to the Oracle :lol:) but now that ! :bomb: too much !

When he told us he had been swimming, the thought of him in a swim suit :sweatdrop: If only Mel had seen him swimming in the lake instead of walking around and got pics! Mel why were you not stalking at the lake that morning! :bigcry:

FAIL

:cry:

FAIL

:cry:

damn him for not giving us official notice of a swim! :angry:

BTW, I saved your frantic phone calls to my voice mail..."ANGIE! where are you? I just saw Guy walking down Michigan Ave! I'm on the trolley and can't get off to follow him!" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:lol: can we hear that phone call ??
I was in the shower and my phone kept ringing...."He was wearing a green shirt and black vest and at first I thought, no that can't be him. But it was! I know it was him. OMG OMG!" ahahhaa

When he walked up to us, first thing I noticed was that's what he was wearing. OMG it was him. :P

I was in the shower and my phone kept ringing...."He was wearing a green shirt and black vest and at first I thought, no that can't be him. But it was! I know it was him. OMG OMG!" ahahhaa

When he walked up to us, first thing I noticed was that's what he was wearing. OMG it was him. :P

:cry: lucky...

gotta ask, does he smell good ? :wink3:

Bye bye Carla ! :)

Neither was wearing cologne or any thing. They didn't really smell...good or bad. :P Their voices are so cute. Guy saying "Yes that was me. I was taking a little stroll." :wacky:

:wacky: im picturing him talking to you guys with his cute scottish accent !

niice :nice: cologne can be a turn off !