✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I think I need to shut my laptop down, 'cause other pages wont load. Coldplaying is the only site which works fine, apart from pictures not showing up.

I'll be back !

Ladies, let's help Chavi out, because she did the same for me the other day when I appeared to have some kind of "Guy curse" on my laptop

Everybody post a picture NOW!!!

^maybe guy will come and drink champagne with us to celebrate?:rolleyes:

all the pervy thoughts that come to mind I love how the tags for this thread are bulge thighs

more "guy handling" a sort past to present look

2007_06_18_002.jpg

]

i wonder what he's writing...? phone numbers ?

I wish I had that program like in CSI that can zoom in and the pic is clear so I could see what hes writing...

Oh yeah, I was just on Facebook, and saw that Guy had only 3 fans... People if you have facebook go there and become Guy's fan...

I wish I had that program like in CSI that can zoom in and the pic is clear so I could see what hes writing...

Oh yeah, I was just on Facebook, and saw that Guy had only 3 fans... People if you have facebook go there and become Guy's fan...

Guy has facebook? O.o

Or do you mean a fansite based thing?

HEEY I'm back and the pics are working :kiss::kiss: thanks everyone for helping me !! :nice:

I tried to come back last night, after shutting my laptop down but it wouldnt work, I couldnt even open a page, so I gave up as it was 2am..

Squeeeeee !! he's looking FINE ! :wink3:

those ding ding thing screencaps are originally from the Life in technicolor promo video. They don't show the whole video in The Hour.

And he was writting dates and small messages for the Coldplay.com's timeline on that black and white pic :)