✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

yeah where can we find more info about his bro? i read he was a chef at nobu? wher was that again... i thoght it was one of the ezines.. but can't find it

that's from the mag in which he was also talking about Guy's wedding.

I did some research a while ago on the Nobu restaurant website and found nothing about him :rolleyes:

that's from the mag in which he was also talking about Guy's wedding.

I did some research a while ago on the Nobu restaurant website and found nothing about him :rolleyes:

wait :stunned::shocked2: he talked about his wedding?

find me THAT STAT

I won't be alone to stalk them, don't worry :P

P.S. Nice new sig Carla :nice:

^Thank you!

you know there are not enough stalking reports out here...

the hottest ones so far are mel and angies... and the marathon (that's stalking too right)

oh and I love how i can boss you around now....

k back from searching for pictures of his bro and... nothing :cry: I wonder has his brother ever been at one of their concerts ?

someone recently said he spotted Guy near a venue with someone who looked exactly like him so thought it was his brother. BUT again, no one confirmed :(

ALRIGHT ! you go get those pics Carla :dance:

Oh God just the thought of 2 Guys is just waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too much to handle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked2::stunned::wink3::kiss:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

maybe next time we're in London we should visit that Nobu restaurant :sneaky:

habve you read this?

new blog from 42:

Humid, now there's a thing. It's hot here. Not the ant-under-a-magnifying-glass hot of desert festivals like Coachella or Austin City Limits, but a special kind of oppressive clammy heat that the East specializes in. Walking out of the air conditioned oasis of the hotel converts you from a smartly dressed tourist to a wrung-out-damp-cloth in under a minute. The locals of course, take it all in their stride. They are slender and superlatively healthy. Us? We simply gasp for shade and pour bottles of water down our necks as fast as we can find vending machines to provide them. Besides the heat, I always forget how fragrant Japan can be. Even in the hyper-dense city, tiny well-tended gardens are everywhere - most pleasant.

can we imagine guy doing this?!

:dead:

habve you read this?

new blog from 42:

Humid, now there's a thing. It's hot here. Not the ant-under-a-magnifying-glass hot of desert festivals like Coachella or Austin City Limits, but a special kind of oppressive clammy heat that the East specializes in. Walking out of the air conditioned oasis of the hotel converts you from a smartly dressed tourist to a wrung-out-damp-cloth in under a minute. The locals of course, take it all in their stride. They are slender and superlatively healthy. Us? We simply gasp for shade and pour bottles of water down our necks as fast as we can find vending machines to provide them. Besides the heat, I always forget how fragrant Japan can be. Even in the hyper-dense city, tiny well-tended gardens are everywhere - most pleasant.

can we imagine guy doing this?!

:dead:

what are you still doing here ?!

find me that video of Guy pouring water down his neck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

what are you still doing here ?!

find me that video of Guy pouring water down his neck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Can this day get any better Jesus I've died like 6 times in the past 12 hours marathon pics, Guy talking about working out and now this !!!!!!

OMG you asked my coldplay relation Chavi well there it is!

my birthday is on april 13th i turned 24 (turn it around it's....42) Guy's birthday is april 12th... and he ran the marathon on the 13th

it''s not in my name.... i've been thinking about t for dayss!

tnx denise!