✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I know I'm way late to the party but...

OH. MY.LOOOOOOORRRRRRRRDDDDDDD.

:o:D:shocked2::D:shocked2::D:shocked2::D:shocked2::D:shocked2::D:shocked2::D:shocked2::D:shocked2::D:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

My eyes are bugging outta my head!! And I actually yelled out loud LOL

CARLA, "did you ever know that you're my heeeerooooo. Everything I wish I could beeeeeeeeeee..." That's awesome work girl! This whole thread is going to have to be changed to be called "Post piccies of the sexy Mr. Berryman AND worship at Carla's feet for finding the best ones!!!!!"

marathonkopie.jpg

I just..ah..uh...I'm...oh uhmmm...speechless!:o:laugh3:

marathon5kopie.jpg

if only those annoying watermarks were not there :angry:

Chavi don't worry, we know it's difficult to even get your brain working in front of him :nice:

edit: on Dan's page there are more pics from the marathon, but I don't know how to make them bigger, they're only thumbnails :(

i'll try my best though ! :nice:

other pics :

guyanddanmarathonen2.jpg

guyanddanmarathon2gy5.jpg

guyanddanmarathon3tv3.jpg

guyanddanmarathon4sj9.jpg

guyanddanmarathon5jz4.jpg

marathonkopie.jpg

AghhhhhhhhhGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :stunned: :bomb::rolleyes3:

AHAHGHGHGHGGHGHGHAHHAGHGHGHGHGA:bomb::rolleyes3::bomb:

AGHHGHGHAGHHAHG:bomb::rolleyes3:

SAVE ME!!!!!! :bomb::rolleyes3: banghead.gif

:dead:

*starts repeating* I have to come here more often, I have to come here more often, I have to come here more often, I have to come here more often... banghead.gif:bomb:

P.S. Sorry to disturb you, Zu´s gone mad. Have a Nice Day,

her Psychiatrist...

Morning!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i'll i'm going right now is this:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I Love all of you soooooooooooo happy! I don't even know why I went to bed... I couldn't sleep at all, I just kept buzzing! we soooooooooooo need to make banners even if it just says:

"yes Guy..... we've found them"

i'll try my best though ! :nice:

other pics :

guyanddanmarathonen2.jpg

guyanddanmarathon2gy5.jpg

guyanddanmarathon3tv3.jpg

guyanddanmarathon4sj9.jpg

guyanddanmarathon5jz4.jpg

There';s more!!! :stunned:*thud*:dead:

chavi...:kiss: if only there we're a bigger kiss icon...

You're good toooo there are so many more! I bet I could find some more and let's find his brother too!

stupid his entry number is on his belly Why didn't i think of that? ahh well i have an excuse

Helloooooooo everyone :wink3::wink3::wink3:

I had an AMAZING DREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: long time it didnt happen !

those piccies are MAGIC ! :D

:kiss: Carlaaaa !!!!

I looked for Mark Berryman's pics and the guy who showed up dont really looked like his brother... :confused: plus I dont understand why he wasnt running by his side.. so I dont know if that's really him.. or just a coincidence..

edit : about Mark.. yeah I was a bit disappointed as well.. i thought we would see another hottie ! we might add that to the list now, find a Mark pic !

btw did you hear the interview? stake out the hotel gym early in the morning... be at the venue before 3 and bring yourtable tennis bat....

yes I heard ! :dance: I immediatly PMed someone who was making research for the stalking : BE at 3pm at the venue ! soundcheck is the only way we can see them. She wanted to try the airport as well but it's a bit too much :lol:

I dont know. Mark is cute, but not he can not be compared with Guy.

Yes I'm finally here. My birthday was great. Me and my friends, we went out, had some drinks... And we were on this sightseeing in Zadar (sea organ) and sky was just beautiful and we somehow started to talk about color of starts. And my friend said that she has to put something on that she has on her mobile phone and it went:

"Look at the stars,

Look how they shine for you,

And everything you do,

Yeah, they were all yellow."

Ohh I was so happy, and these pics of Guy in marathon. Coldplay all the way....

marathon2kopie.jpg

marathonkopie.jpg

marathon3kopie.jpg

marathon5kopie.jpg

marathon41.jpg

new page !!!!!

well.. Carla it's up to you now. If you can sort it out, you know you're more than welcome in our stalking trip :kiss:

GREAT to hear you had a good birthday Antonia :nice:

you should check out the Lounge there's a little something for you ;)

I still can't believe you found these oh-so-hard to find pics! I think anyone who comes by here is going :o and right after that :bomb: and once they recover...:rolleyes5: LOL

there's no reason to post other pics of him for a while...he'd be too clothed in any other..