✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

me and you should open up a detective agency Mark is umm... well I hope that's a bad pic and Jo...?! well we found them but I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE !!!!!!!

I added her as a friend by accident

why the hell didn't we try this before?! deebs has everyone: miller dan vicky!

oh shit i was so going to say that:

nobody befriend any of them

I hope you don;t have coldplay related things on your facebook or you'd better remove them now!

omg do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might befriend Miller (making a fake one of course !)

btw this guy is really creeping me out he's 12 years my senior and he keeps talking about girlfriends I've never met him before !!!! how do I end the conversation ?

probably !!! he loves to take piccs :) oh my god I think that's their well her living room I think I remember those curtains from that article where they showed where their house looked like !

edit: I THINK I AM TRULY OBESSED AND I NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

true !!! yeah I think so that house was like 4 million dollars and the nursery and everything was set up when they split and in all those articles it said he moved out yeah he probably visits but it would be hard for me personally to visit the house

my god. you people are CRAZY!!

i just skimmed the last five pages or so to catch up and i am seriously impressed with everyones stalking... i mean DETECTIVE skills :laugh3:

nice work ladies.

and btw if Guy does look at these threads and wasnt scared before... hes definitely crapping his pants right now.

my god. you people are CRAZY!!

i just skimmed the last five pages or so to catch up and i am seriously impressed with everyones stalking... i mean DETECTIVE skills :laugh3:

nice work ladies.

and btw if Guy does look at these threads and wasnt scared before... hes definitely crapping his pants right now.

I am actually very impressed with my own stalk...errmm detective skills!!!

marathon and Nico! i've been desperate for both of those and I found them within 24 hours?!?! freakayyy

(btw don't you just looooooooovvve the internet):laugh3: