✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I am actually very impressed with my own stalk...errmm detective skills!!!

marathon and Nico! i've been desperate for both of those and I found them within 24 hours?!?! freakayyy

(btw don't you just looooooooovvve the internet):laugh3:

the internet is a beautiful thing. it's every detective's most important tool :P

how did you finally find the pics?

the internet is a beautiful thing. it's every detective's most important tool :P

how did you finally find the pics?

'

It was actually quite easy! I've searched before trying google and everything, but then got hung up on the phil and french speaking searching, then we got to joking about the marathon again and I figured I should give it another go I just when to the flora marathon homepage and noriced a link about photo's

I clicked and was directed to a site that asked for the surname and bib number... I remembered I saw his entry number somewhere. looked it up filled it out and dadaaaa they just showed up not even needing a million pages to do that! if you check back the thread you see me asking about mark, and about a minute later i say: oh lord lord i've got em just took me a couple of minutes to make screencaps and upload again..

which btw to answer a previous question is how we got them bigger, had to make screencaps

and that my friends is how the unthinkable occured and will go into the history books of coldplaying.com:smug:

so did you find anything interesting on facebook. i will go and look myself, but they probably have close profile, so even if you have a facebook profile you cant see their.

edit. mark has only one friend and she is a berryman too.

and joanna is friend with vicky.

i know that's what i stumbled upon as well.... trying to figure out how to get around that

edit it kills me knowing there could be a hunderd pics of guy and nico on it!

but i have to say if i find a way around it i;ll only pm them to some members of this thread after all they are privat

edit again^you do realise that pic above actually IS nico

i know that's what i stumbled upon as well.... trying to figure out how to get around that

edit it kills me knowing there could be a hunderd pics of guy and nico on it!

but i have to say if i find a way around it i;ll only pm them to some members of this thread after all they are privat

edit again^you do realise that pic above actually IS nico

yeah. i feel kinda guilty looking at the pic of nico as it is lol

yes i realize is Nico. but i think that some things have to stay private. so his pic with nico should not be on internet ever. except if he says it ok. she is just a child and her pics should not be on internet. my opinion.

but more of his pics I would love to see.

Damn! I never thought this thread turn in such an epic one! Well done stalking detectives! :D:lol: I love all the new pictures, *drool* And this is really Nico? Holy shit!

Hey and if anyone wnats to get rid of the annyoing copyrights of the Guy pictures, I could try to remove them. :)

^^

go nuts with those watermarks..

Chavi already hit one of them but that took a lot of work...

of cours I could delete mine for you... pm me if neccesairy

maybe that pic should be deleted.

*dont kill me because i said this*

No actuall I think you're right...

i took it too far I guess:embarassed: