✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

^I agree!!! He is so sweaty in those pics. (ooooohhh I have some problematic thoughts, but you all get them)

^^I wish I was near Holland or France... Im stuck in this middle of nowhere!!!!

After I finish my collage Im so moving away. Somewhere north-west in Europe. Doesnt matter where as long as temperature doenst go over 25°C!

oh yeah i should post something there haha

I am soooo thinking about it chavi It would be fabulous! oh heck i;ll just quit my job!

come to holland I can get you a tick I think

:dance:

oh well, if you can quit your job, I can quit university ! :lol:

we're sooo taking you with us Antonia !!!!

gahhh just look at his musculiar arms and those Thighs Gahhhhh :bomb:

marathonkopie.jpg

^^ and if you're looking for a place that doesn't get warmer then 25 degrees Holland is sooo IT but i'd choose london if i were you... closer to Guy!

I still can't believe I found them either everybody has been looking for months, and it was soooooooooo easy! I just love seeing all of you're reactions... i was on this thread to often.. but i've decided to move here permanently

Chavi what am I going to do? the thought of stalking is stalking meee aaaaahhhh if I am this lucky I wonder in how many other thinsgs i can get lucky

haha I just realised getting lucky is somehting else as well....

gahhh just look at his musculiar arms and those

^^ and if you're looking for a place that doesn't get warmer then 25 degrees Holland is sooo IT but i'd choose london if i were you... closer to Guy!

I still can't believe I found them either everybody has been looking for months, and it was soooooooooo easy! I just love seeing all of you're reactions... i was on this thread to often.. but i've decided to move here permanently

Chavi what am I going to do? the thought of stalking is stalking meee aaaaahhhh if I am this lucky I wonder in how many other thinsgs i can get lucky

haha I just realised getting lucky is somehting else as well....

Yes London is definitely my first choice. Closer to Guy.

Ohhh hell, who would like that they get lucky with him??? :wink3:

I'd say South of London to be precise :wink3:

and we love you for that Carla :kiss: I was hopeless for those pics and you FOUND THEM !:kiss:

Mwahahahaahh ! :lol:

get lucky :whip:

with Guy ? :stunned:

and I just want to add : GUY PUSH UPS SWEAT GUY NAKED SHOWER GUY ! :sneaky:

I'd say South of London to be precise :wink3:

and I just want to add : GUY PUSH UPS SWEAT GUY NAKED SHOWER GUY ! :sneaky:

Where do you get these informations? South London... Will do... But I still have at least 4 years of collage in Croatia and maybe one more in Croatia or somewhere in Europe.

I'll go and find collages in London that have what im studying for. South London collages.

Where do you get these informations? South London... Will do... But I still have at least 4 years of collage in Croatia and maybe one more in Croatia or somewhere in Europe.

I'll go and find collages in London that have what im studying for. South London collages.

read somewhere in a mag that he now lives there. ;)

new page.. please someone post them :wink3:

Hey everyone !!!!! Happy belated Birthday Antonia ! hello Queen Carla and is that really his brother ?!! I was gone for awhile and a little confused what interview are we talking about that has led us to stalking him at a gym? lol and about moving to London :

Guy drives a black Aston Martin and lives in the Cottswold (hope this helps :))

3pm I'm so at the venue, it was already planned, well I have to be there since I need to queue for the rail, it couldn't be easier...and I'll be outside freezing in Dublin as well..god I have four chances I must meet them :D

Carla since you were already in bed when I came here and realised about the pics, thanks soooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh for finding them :kiss: :kiss:

I found a Guy interview

http://www.themix.com/node/767041

here's the interview

btw thanx for that mimi!

thanks for putting that thought in my head!!! :shocked2:

and thanks for all the thanks! it was my pleasure ( and it still is :wink3:)

haha chavi was faster...

yeah where can we find more info about his bro? i read he was a chef at nobu? wher was that again... i thoght it was one of the ezines.. but can't find it