🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

ahhh i think it should work now... it didnt show up for me at first but then i had to let the page fully load... there's too much hotness for the server to handle! well i'm off to soccer practice, i'll be back soon to post more! :)

edit: ok just kidding...why is it not working?!?!? i'll try to fix it when i come back :(

I know why they dont show up. It's because they're from the Guyberryman.net website and you need to have an account there to be able to see the pics. That's why we cant see them, unless we're logged on there. have fun at your soccer practice.

80gro1gb1.jpgarmun8.jpgsmvr49za8bb5.jpgguysmile31ye4.jpgndvd003tq8.jpg

I'm not done with you ladies :sneaky:

hey is anyone else having trouble trying to view pictures on coldplay.com? like the box is normal and then when i click next it gets little and i can't see the picture. so frustrating!

it works fine for me :confused:

guysmile0tg5.jpg

nettiejonathanross02122qd2.jpg

I know... He will always love beer and his bass more than any woman (except his daughter)

But I would love to be in his hands, he doesnt have to love like Im beer.

I would love TO BE IN HIS HANDS, period. I don't need the love. Just the LUST :wink3::wink3::wink3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

i think your going to need to call two ambulances.. maybe three.. i dont think anything will be enough after that one!

But honestly though wow, those pics are HOT. Like i want to make a comment about specific ones.. but it'd end up being an essay about all of them :D

THANK YOU FOR THOSE!

I know why they dont show up. It's because they're from the Guyberryman.net website and you need to have an account there to be able to see the pics. That's why we cant see them, unless we're logged on there. have fun at your soccer practice.

I'm not done with you ladies :sneaky:

aww how upsetting! :( those pics you posted are so lovely though!

ooh ! that's the kinda homework I want : AN ESSAY ABOUT GUY AND HIS BEAUTY ! :wideeyed: I'd have like the best grade ! :D

Oh my god.. imagine that!

Or writing an essay on coldplay or any of them or something..

WOHHAA.. :o

If only school was like that though :(

God.. like they should make us write about stuff we atleast have interest in though.. !

Oh my god.. imagine that!

Or writing an essay on coldplay or any of them or something..

WOHHAA.. :o

If only school was like that though :(

God.. like they should make us write about stuff we atleast have interest in though.. !

I know right ! life would be so much easier :P

and it'd be great to be able to grade those essays as well, to see if people do well or not ! :lol:

^ Ahaha.. could you imagine being like a teacher that LOVED Guy.. and then some student writes an essay about how Chris is hotter than Guy..

F++++++++++++

(not that im agreeing or disagreeing with the statement.. its too hard to choose!)