✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

You guys are getting so worked up over Arlene/Mum/Mystery Woman! Just remember that it would be a lot worse if your favorite boy were married to...Gwyneth. :uhoh2:

im not making a big deal out of it. i just got that crazy idea that it might be his mum. i dont really mind too much if it is arlene cuz guy totally doesnt seem like the player type or anything. i actually can very well picture him as a bachelor for a long time. that lifestyle just seems very suiting in my opinion.

but yes, WE ARE SO SPOILED CUZ HE'S THE ONLY SINGLE ONE! :dance:

i love it! haha

ahhh Ab... i love the big pics u post :wacky:

perfect last thing to see b4 bed :sneaky::kiss:

Oh dear god...that picture is hypnotic! :lol:;)

haha lauren i know i would love to have that as my sig too! :lol:

or this one...

the PERV TURN as Ab called it!! :laugh3:

pervturn.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHA I laughed out loud when I saw this!

^^ Hi Kris!! :D:D thats exactly how i was! haha i always looked around here but i never joined until this past Jan. :D:D now i seem to never log off :rolleyes:

glad to have another berrygirl on board! :D and my name is Liz :)

and yes, dont worry i will be cathing that fine specimen of mr. berryman next year!! :sneaky:

Hey Liz! :dance:

Love your marathon pic btw! :D

I love jogging since I was 4 years old, but I never ran a marathon.......we don't have such things in here! :disappointed:

heehe hey Ab :D:D

awww!! i wish that was a marathon!!! It was only a 10k cus i think the most i have ran straight would be 9 miles...but i run daily :D im not at marathon level yet... so i must continue for i can catch that fine man next year when im in london and when/ if he runs it again!! :D:D

Guy is such a beast to run a marathon...means the boys got some stamina :wink3: he can go forever :sneaky:

heehe hey Ab :D:D

awww!! i wish that was a marathon!!! It was only a 10k cus i think the most i have ran straight would be 9 miles...but i run daily :D im not at marathon level yet... so i must continue for i can catch that fine man next year when im in london and when/ if he runs it again!! :D:D

Guy is such a beast to run a marathon...means the boys got some stamina :wink3: he can go forever :sneaky:

Sorry, I thought it was a marathon! :wacko:

You're gonna run the London marathon this year?! :stunned:

Wow, good luck & take a fine camera with you......we want fine pix of his sweaty ass IF he's gonna run this year's marathon! :P

But it's a good thing that you run daily. :D

I used to do the same thing but then I stopped..........I miss jogging so much now! :bigcry:

It's a lovely hobby when you do it cuz you just wanna do it, not because you wanna lose weight & all this crap! :D

cutecameraguy.jpg

dark.jpg

spotlighthereplease.jpg

bw_schrieben.jpg

guy007.jpg

1124509237_f-.jpg

guysmileeee.jpg

iusedtorulestheworld.jpg

GuyBerryman103.jpg

guy124vr5qb.jpg

guyshave.jpg

500574.jpg

Back2.jpg

chart43ao.jpg

Guuuy.jpg

guyberrymanhottness.jpg

ooh.jpg

Imagen473.jpg

DSCF4208.jpg

AW!! thank you erick!!! :D:D esp for that Liz marryme one!!!:laugh3::kiss:

well Ab i dont plan on actually running the marathon next year :P:P i just said that joking around that i was gonna catch him:sneaky:

im thinking that i will just go to the marathon and be a spectator!!:lol::wink3: and try to spot him if he is running it again...god if i do see him :stunned::stunned: PERV ALERT will be totally on!!:wink3: ill go up to him with some water bottles or something and be like "can i pour this water all over you?!":laugh3: :wink3::sneaky: and of course i would get tons of pics of his sweaty bod and aww!!! try to make out with the man

:bomb:

:dead: