✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Hi! I'm Kristina...buy you can call me Kris...im kinda new here...well technically im not because i've been going on this site for years, but i finally joined! And im loving the guy/phil threads ;)

Hey Kris:D I'm Bec!

24ou43l.gif

2934347912_89d08861f2_b-1.jpg

:dead:

right, I'm deffinitely pretending to be a masseuse at the hotel they stay at in Sydney:sneaky:

haha thanks i don't believe i know your name? haha i've been in this thread before..haha and i post but not lately but that will change i have missed being on the site so much...

My name is Ab! :kiss:

Good to see you around here again! :D

well Ab i dont plan on actually running the marathon next year :P:P i just said that joking around that i was gonna catch him:sneaky:

im thinking that i will just go to the marathon and be a spectator!!:lol::wink3: and try to spot him if he is running it again...god if i do see him :stunned::stunned: PERV ALERT will be totally on!!:wink3: ill go up to him with some water bottles or something and be like "can i pour this water all over you?!":laugh3: :wink3::sneaky: and of course i would get tons of pics of his sweaty bod and aww!!! try to make out with the man

:bomb:

:dead:

It was a joke?!

I'm very slow this morning which is not healthy for my nerves at all! :bigcry:

But I can see you made another "Water Bottle" plot with Guy!!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Good luck with that! :P

lovely erick! nice 'n' delicious!

3 words:

LOVE.YOUR.SIG! :wideeyed:

My name is Ab! :kiss:

Good to see you around here again! :D

It was a joke?!

I'm very slow this morning which is not healthy for my nerves at all! :bigcry:

But I can see you made another "Water Bottle" plot with Guy!!!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Good luck with that! :P

3 words:

LOVE.YOUR.SIG! :wideeyed:

ya i mean i guess it was a joke :D i run and all but i think ill just hang around the area and see if he comes by...not actually chase him in the marathon:laugh3:

its ok if your slow on jokes this morning! still love u :hug:

ya i mean i guess it was a joke :D i run and all but i think ill just hang around the area and see if he comes by...not actually chase him in the marathon:laugh3:

its ok if your slow on jokes this morning! still love u :hug:

Thanx, things are a bit crazy in my house! :wacko:

Do you read the live reviews inna Coldplay Live section?!

Guy seems a bit moody these days! :\

nice to meet u ab..

Same here, Erick! :cool:

thank you honey! :kiss:

now im going to bed for real. goodnight everyone! :sleeping:

Night, Lauren! :kiss:

Thanx, things are a bit crazy in my house! :wacko:

Do you read the live reviews inna Coldplay Live section?!

Guy seems a bit moody these days! :\

Same here, Erick! :cool:

Night, Lauren! :kiss:

no i dont read those... where are those reviews at on here:thinking:

our man is moody???:thinking:

its bc he misses me im sure:lol::sneaky:

can u post a link to the one your talking about AB?

no i dont read those... where are those reviews at on here:thinking:

our man is moody???:thinking:

its bc he misses me im sure:lol::sneaky:

can u post a link to the one your talking about AB?

Well, the Aussie tour leg is on at the mo.......there were shows at Feb 27th & 28th & yesterday & there's one today!

Here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Coldplaying members who go to concerts share their reviews of the concerts & also their stalking stories! :sneaky:

It's fun to read! :D

haha never mind Ab i found it :D:D

the part about him ignoring Chris at the pool and sitting somewhere else and then being not so into the sound check... well thats just Guy... he reminds me so much of mr. darcy in pride and prejudice. :P:P silly me i know . but how some ppl think he might be stand offish sometimes but really he just shy... i understand him :) i have days like that too!

btw.

Here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51991&page=8

Apparently, someone said that Guy snarled at someone cuz he got pissed from the flashes of their cameras! :confused:

:laugh3: well it must have been a hot snarl...i know im too biased,,, i just cant think bad of the boy :rolleyes: but i didnt see that part in there... *goes back to look*

Mr. Darcy?!!!! :lol:

& You're right............he's just shy, they should write that on the gates before ppl come in!!! :P

o sorry Ab? do u know who mr. darcy is from the book pride and prejudice?? and well teh movie too:P idk if thats a popular book in egypt or not :P

but how do all these ppl end up meeting the band...i feel so pathetic not meeting them yet :disappointed:

I know Mr. Darcy, but I vaguely remember the plot cuz last time I watched that movie it was 8 years ago or something!!!!!! :wacko:

& I feel pathetic too...........I HAVE THE WORST COLDPLAY KARMA IN THE WORLD! :bigcry:

I know Mr. Darcy, but I vaguely remember the plot cuz last time I watched that movie it was 8 years ago or something!!!!!! :wacko:

& I feel pathetic too...........I HAVE THE WORST COLDPLAY KARMA IN THE WORLD! :bigcry:

haha dont be sad. ive only been to one of their concerts :disappointed: but i mean im reading that thread and some ppl on there are like "o ya i saw jonny at the cafe and chris by the pool and i talked with Guy and Phil" and like WTF!!!?? they make it seem so casual and like its an easy thing to do! UHHHH!!! if only i could devote all my time and money into that than maybe i could meet them too!:\:\

im sory to leave ya but i need to go to bed...i have to stop being such an insomniac :wacko:

night~~!

ill leave u with hot mr. moody!! :P:P

Slide0001.gif?t=1235112241

haha lauren made that,, not me! :P btw.