✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

Once, I tried to write a silly limerick about Guy..........& it was FAILTACULAR! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

It started like this:

There was once a bassist named Guy

He was very sexy, yet was very shy!

I don't remember the rest of it (Thankfully! :P )

:lol::D very nice Ab..it would had been wonderful finished! our poetry to Guy has to be just as good as the sonnets:kiss::lol:

its ok Ioshi your just such a sweetheart, different personalitites and stuff for different ppl!!!:kiss:

i guess the rest of us just get a bit crazy in here :whip: :whip: not that i mind:wink3:

im off girls...!! its almost 3:30 in the mornign here!!:p but im sick :sick: so i can sleep in tom and not get up! you girls and Guy helped me feel a bit better:D:D

nighty night!!

:lol::D very nice Ab..it would had been wonderful finished! our poetry to Guy has to be just as good as the sonnets:kiss::lol:

its ok Ioshi your just such a sweetheart, different personalitites and stuff for different ppl!!!:kiss:

i guess the rest of us just get a bit crazy in here :whip: :whip: not that i mind:wink3:

im off girls...!! its almost 3:30 in the mornign here!!:p but im sick :sick: so i can sleep in tom and not get up! you girls and Guy helped me feel a bit better:D:D

nighty night!!

Awww, you're sick?! :(

Well, I hope you feel better tomorrow! :kiss:

I love your new avi btw! :D

ahhh Ab... i love the big pics u post :wacky:

perfect last thing to see b4 bed :sneaky::kiss:

Glad you liked it! :D

Goodnight, Liz! :kiss:

Btw, I still don't think that's Arlene in the airport pic! :thinking:

Arlene looks younger & smaller........that's what I think anyway!

yah.... i've been working up a hunch that the woman could maybe, JUUUST mayyyyybe.....

be his mommy? :nice:

yeah someone should ask the oracle! :D

*fingers crossed* please be it guy's mum please be it guy's mum...

well arlene is not really blonde. she's brunette. jonny's girlfriend is pretty. :)

Wait what? :thinking: are you guys being serious right now?!?

That woman is so obviously Arlene! It's her. It doesn't matter if you think they're dating, not dating, just friends, sleeping together WHATEVER..

It's Arlene ;)

60mins04218.jpg

23tkopk.jpg

2nlfqt0.jpg

10o1emp.jpg

He does look happy:) Even with the paps around he looks really chilled out and almost cheeky in that last pic. Good for him. The whole tour party - band, techies and roadies - all seem to be friends which is really nice to see.

damnnn but Guy is PPhine ..... he didnt even have to study to be awarded his PHd

OMFG!!:laugh3::laugh3: at least at my highschool we said Phd stood for something else too!!!! in a dirty way... but yes both ways relate to Guy!:laugh3:

thankies lauren!!!

This picture is awesome-hilarious. He has such a badass-sexy pose, and yet he's playing... Connect 4! :lol:

its physically impossible for this man to do anything without oozing sex appeal!!:wink3:

im sure watching him brushing his teeth at night is like an orgasm!! :bomb: :dead:

And again I missed all the fun, because of the damn homework. :bigcry:

I'm to lazy to multiquote so I'm just gonna write my thoughts.

Arlene or not, his mum or not, whoever or not... Wow, she's so lucky. And I'm jealous and want to be there instead of her, just like all of you. And I know this is said before, but also I'm very glad to see that smile of his, and him looking so good in those pics. And then I think, well, if he's happy, I'm happy too!!! :)

And dammit he looks so hot in those pics from Australia concerts!!! :dead:

Nice pics everyone!

You guys are getting so worked up over Arlene/Mum/Mystery Woman! Just remember that it would be a lot worse if your favorite boy were married to...Gwyneth. :uhoh2:

Nice point there!!! :)