✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

I really need to thank you guys. before I placed all my attention on Chris but after coming to this thread I must say that I have had to put things in perspective..

Guy is gorgeous..mmmmm

hahah another converted to the berry side:sneaky:

:lol::D its ok i love chris too!! you can be a chrissyberry girl like me :D:D

philco1.png[/img]

^^ look at that pic. someone posted it the chris thread...but look how Guy is sitting with his legs crossed and one hand on top of his knee and the other hand inbetween his knees!! i just all happy when i saw that cus thats exactly how i sit all the time!! :D:D:D:D i thought i was tthe only who sits like that but no! Guy does too!!! :dance:

philco1.png[/img]

^^ look at that pic. someone posted it the chris thread...but look how Guy is sitting with his legs crossed and one hand on top of his knee and the other hand inbetween his knees!! i just all happy when i saw that cus thats exactly how i sit all the time!! :D:D:D:D i thought i was tthe only who sits like that but no! Guy does too!!! :dance:

haha the two sleeves look different colours...it looks like someone else's hand on his thigh...maybe it's Chris's hand ;)

[/perv]

haha the two sleeves look different colours...it looks like someone else's hand on his thigh...maybe it's Chris's hand ;)

[/perv]

:lol: paula u may have a point... Chri's hand in between his thighs:wink3: and looks like from Phil 's body postion he is trying to put his arm around him! :lol:

That reminds me... a few days ago my friend said Guy was cute... really cute... when she saw these:

175.jpg

2ry1uub.jpg

And I was like: "You really mean it?" and awwww I was so happy!!! :)

Hi there! :)

In the video of C-stage Guy is soooo absorbed by the songs...Too cute! :kiss:

Looking at those new Australian pics, especially the Perth airport ones :wink3:, I'm realizing that I like so much his new haircut, really!

I had a little shock when I saw the Grammys, but now...wow!!! :rolleyes:

philco1.png[/img]

I sit like that too, but one of my cats thinks I'm playing with her and when she sees my fingers between my legs, she attacks!

^^ ah good pics Milica! :D

my old avi up there :wacky: i love that pic of him :wacky:

by the way i love your sig.i dont think i told u that b4! but its nice, simple and gorgeous! :kiss:

Thanks!!! :)

Here's something for you...

guybwshirt.jpg

Today was totally one of the best days in my life!!! A whole bunch of good things happened... Here's one...

So we were in our music class in school. The professor said we are going to listen to a composition, and he said it's written in 1999 and that it has piano in it (which isn't usual for an orchestra composition). My friend quietly said something funny so I smiled. And then I heard the professor saying: "This composition even has bass guitar in it..." and I was just STUNNED. I kept my smile and just kept looking in the same direction for a few seconds... I saw that a few friends looked at me because they knew for my Guy-obsession but I just ignored them :lol: I couldn't believe it... It was our last class for today and I had a grin on my face the whole time of walking back home!!! :D

In that japanese interview chris said at one point that they all have wives, so maybe (only aybe) they're back together.

And I think she would keep his last name for the sake of her career ( she still runs jezebell, right?)