✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

hmmm wonder who sutton kate is? cuz she says can't wait to have fun in Vancouver with GB and Sutton.

dude i totally saw that! i found her by typing the username into the search box and it came up with a bunch of her tweets and i saw that one and i tried to favorite it so i could come back to it later, but it wont let me favorite. then i went to her profile and that one tweet doesnt show up. :thinking:

dude i totally saw that! i found her by typing the username into the search box and it came up with a bunch of her tweets and i saw that one and i tried to favorite it so i could come back to it later, but it wont let me favorite. then i went to her profile and that one tweet doesnt show up. :thinking:

I know!! I went back too to find it and it's gone from her twitter home page :thinking: but yeah if you put her username in the search it's there but her home page gone... can't find anything out about suttonkate either, it's private or something. you can't see her updates :(

another scooby doo mystery to solve huh :D

I know!! I went back too to find it and it's gone from her twitter home page :thinking: but yeah if you put her username in the search it's there but her home page gone... can't find anything out about suttonkate either, it's private or something. you can't see her updates :(

another scooby doo mystery to solve huh :D

im guessing that suttonkate is just one of her friends :shrug:

oh, and i noticed that arlene's wearing a ring on her wedding finger in her pic.

does that kinda deminish the Guy+Arlene rumors? :inquisitive:

im guessing that suttonkate is just one of her friends :shrug:

oh, and i noticed that arlene's wearing a ring on her wedding finger in her pic.

does that kinda deminish the Guy+Arlene rumors? :inquisitive:

Well probably if she got married that would def end the Arlene+Guy rumors hahaha I don't think they're together anyway. I think they're good buddies, both Scottish, smokers, well not her so much thanks to the hypnotherapist :lol:. but yeah just friends awww....

Well probably if she got married that would def end the Arlene+Guy rumors hahaha I don't think they're together anyway. I think they're good buddies, both Scottish, smokers, well not her so much thanks to the hypnotherapist :lol:. but yeah just friends awww....

ha so i guess guy likes older women.

:lol:

jkjk

but really.

anyways, how did you know they both smoke/did the hypno thing?

ha so i guess guy likes older women.

:lol:

jkjk

but really.

anyways, how did you know they both smoke/did the hypno thing?

her twitter page, earlier posts have her going to see a hypnotherapist and then her saying I'm a non smoker, I'm a non smoker :laugh3::laugh3:

hahaha older women well she's only 2 yrs older not too bad if ya gotta go older. 10 years now :stunned: hahaha kidding people just kidding :P

her twitter page, earlier posts have her going to see a hypnotherapist and then her saying I'm a non smoker, I'm a non smoker :laugh3::laugh3:

hahaha older women well she's only 2 yrs older not too bad if ya gotta go older. 10 years now :stunned: hahaha kidding people just kidding :P

haha yah i know it's not much older. i just said that because of joanna being 1 year older, arlene being 2 years older, and helena christensen being like...8 years older. :P

but him and helena didnt actually have a thing. :P

So now is everyone a non smoker except for Guy? *rips hair out*

^oh I didn't know Jo was older than Guy :thinking: I just remember reading they grew up together and went to school together. I assumed they were the same age :uhoh:

edit---

same messy hair :bomb:

73xi.jpg

i just love it :rolleyes:

cimg1770.jpg

that second one :dead::bomb:

that's my favorite type of Guy. that style of X&Y Guy. the hair is perfect :wacky:

and that shirt hubba hubba :wideeyed:

:bigcry:

i say we draw up some kind of petition :deal2:

that second one :dead::bomb:

that's my favorite type of Guy. that style of X&Y Guy. the hair is perfect :wacky:

and that shirt hubba hubba :wideeyed:

Yes Yes Yes Yes :bomb:

:bigcry:

i say we draw up some kind of petition :deal2:

:lol: but he said he likes to smoke, so fuck it why stop , or something to that effect :(

^oh I didn't know Jo was older than Guy :thinking: I just remember reading they grew up together and went to school together. I assumed they were the same age :uhoh:

edit---

same messy hair :bomb:

73xi.jpg

i just love it :rolleyes:

cimg1770.jpg

Jo is a month older than Guy. Her birthday is in March.