✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

hey labrat2001, where was the picture of Guy in your avatar taken from?

I don't think I've seen that photo before.

I got it from the facebook Guy Berryman sexiest bass player in the world (Damn right!! :bomb:) site....

5025_1075199159823_1221518592_30196.jpg

Sorry Lauren :P

HEY!!! :angry:

YES HE DOES NEED TO COME INTO THE MACY'S PERFUME SECTION! :whip: :whip:

thats exactly where i work! :wacko: :lol: come see me Guy! :wink3: ill sell him some Calvin Klein Men's Cologne to go with his boxers........it smells very nice:sneaky:

:lol: ah yes the boxers :dead:..... I totally read that wrong, I thought you said the boxers smell very nice :laugh3:

These are some pics from LucyB from her show in Australia a couple months ago....i was talking with her the other day and i didnt remember seeing these 2 pics b4 :wink3:

n505574328_1303225_5311875.jpg

n505574328_1303226_95219.jpg

dear god :freak:

:love:

Oh my holy hell :freak:

:dead:

These are some pics from LucyB from her show in Australia a couple months ago....i was talking with her the other day and i didnt remember seeing these 2 pics b4 :wink3:

n505574328_1303225_5311875.jpg

n505574328_1303226_95219.jpg

dear god :freak:

:love:

OH MYYYYYYYY :dead: The first picture is so gorgeous! :cheesy:

well, you never know... :sneaky: :wink3: :lol:

LMAO :laugh3:

I got it from the facebook Guy Berryman sexiest bass player in the world (Damn right!! :bomb:) site....

5025_1075199159823_1221518592_30196.jpg

Sorry Lauren :P

:lol: ah yes the boxers :dead:..... I totally read that wrong, I thought you said the boxers smell very nice :laugh3:

Oh my holy hell :freak:

:dead:

those too.

yes. they smell AND taste incredible :sneaky:

:P

:uhoh:

:lol:

meh dont mind me.....i dont even know what im talking about :P

IMG_2535.jpg

new2qo9.jpg

i want to know why he doesnt bring his camera out on stage anymore :( i guess he got bored of it or something, maybe all th epics started to look the same of the audiance i guesss :( but still i wish i had been to a show at the beginning when he was still taking pics, to know that maybe somewhere in his photos he took a pic of th audience with me in it :wink3:

IMG_2535.jpg

new2qo9.jpg

i want to know why he doesnt bring his camera out on stage anymore :( i guess he got bored of it or something, maybe all th epics started to look the same of the audiance i guesss :( but still i wish i had been to a show at the beginning when he was still taking pics, to know that maybe somewhere in his photos he took a pic of th audience with me in it :wink3:

maybe he only takes pics with the foot operated one now :thinking: I say it'll be back in force at the Wembley shows !!

:thinking: Liz are you licking the boxers or what's inside them :sneaky:

:escaping:

yes lick the boxers......but licking whats inside of them? well yes, but there is so much more to do to whats inside of them too!!! :sneaky:

:embarassed: sorry! ill stop now! :P

maybe he only takes pics with the foot operated one now :thinking: I say it'll be back in force at the Wembley shows !!

i didnt see any kind of foot operated thingy at my show.....:angry: nothing of the sort, his feet were planted just on the ground......

AND BOO!!! :angry: i dont give a flying fuck if he takes pics at Wembley!!I want him to take pics at MY SHOWS!!!! :bigcry:

*is a big baby :baby:*

yes lick the boxers......but licking whats inside of them? well yes, but there is so much more to do to whats inside of them too!!! :sneaky:

:embarassed: sorry! ill stop now! :P

ha no need to stop, just the pervyness running amok again :whip: the way it should be :D

smile Lizzy!!!

2592507790_9e47f71057.jpg

n537085748_939686_4148.jpg

P1060003g-1.jpg

:D

IMG_2535.jpg

new2qo9.jpg

aw, yah i know what you mean! he didnt pull out his camera at my show either. but i bet you're right, the pics probably all started looking the same

i dont remember ever hearing any sign that he actually ever used the foot cam.

did he? :thinking:

i didnt see any kind of foot operated thingy at my show.....:angry: nothing of the sort, his feet were planted just on the ground......

AND BOO!!! :angry: i dont give a flying fuck if he takes pics at Wembley!!I want him to take pics at MY SHOWS!!!! :bigcry:

*is a big baby :baby:*

it's okay, he really doesn't need a pic of you Liz, you are burned in his memory ;):)

aw, yah i know what you mean! he didnt pull out his camera at my show either. but i bet you're right, the pics probably all started looking the same

i dont remember ever hearing any sign that he actually ever used the foot cam.

did he? :thinking:

I only remember reading something in Roadie42s blog that he was getting film for Guy's foot operated cam, so I was just assuming he still used it :shrug:

ha no need to stop, just the pervyness running amok again :whip: the way it should be :D

smile Lizzy!!!

2592507790_9e47f71057.jpg

n537085748_939686_4148.jpg

P1060003g-1.jpg

:D

:blush: *smiles big for Guy's camera :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

it's okay, he really doesn't need a pic of you Liz, you are burned in his memory ;):)

I only remember reading something in Roadie42s blog that he was getting film for Guy's foot operated cam, so I was just assuming he still used it :shrug:

:kiss:

i doubt that but thank you for the thought :P

:blush: *smiles big for Guy's camera :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:kiss:

i doubt that but thank you for the thought :P

:hug:

ok well maybe not burned but etched, I mean who else had a pic of his face on their boobs :stunned::P

I'm just sayin :D

yah i remember that...but i never heard anything about him using it. oh well :\

:hug:

ok well maybe not burned but etched, I mean who else had a pic of his face on their boobs :stunned::P

I'm just sayin :D

:lol: my friend did! but he didnt see us of course :)

yah i remember that...but i never heard anything about him using it. oh well :\

:lol: my friend did! but he didnt see us of course :)

Oh yeah that's right I forgot about that :goofy: and I looked at your pics and everything, doh!!!

true about the camera thing. oh well is right :(..... well maybe one day Guy will compile and release his pics for us to see, i'd buy that in a heartbeat :dance:

Well ladies off again to go work for "da man" :P have a good rest of your day :kiss::hug:

Oh yeah that's right I forgot about that :goofy: and I looked at your pics and everything, doh!!!

true about the camera thing. oh well is right :(..... well maybe one day Guy will compile and release his pics for us to see, i'd buy that in a heartbeat :dance:

Well ladies off again to go work for "da man" :P have a good rest of your day :kiss::hug:

yah i asked the oracle about that but she didnt answer :(

oh well.

bye jenn! :kiss: