✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..

Nick4Chris

• 1 month later...

I love this so much, I always want to hear more about Guy's cars. Working on cars is my hobby too (albeit, uh, not quite as nice cars, and I kind of have no idea what I'm doing) ... been working on restoring my favorite car for a few months now, and have been doing a lot of work here and there on it and my other cars for a few years. It's just a cool crossing of my "worlds" that one of my favorite musicians also has a passion for that sort of thing. And I love his quote at the end of the article about the car going back home ... I always think that stuff about my cars. I would love so much to see more pictures of his cars and the work he does on them ... I saw the video a few years back about the bus he was going to restore and I thought that was awesome (but want to know what happened to it!). Really wish I could just have tea with him and talk cars for like, half a day or so. :braces:

• Like 1

he definitely more fits the traditional "rock star" image.

I think what sets him apart from the rock-star stereotype is that he's a geek about these (and I mean that in the absolute best of ways) ... a lot of famous people buy expensive cars to show off or go fast, but he is really passionate about them, and is into the engineering and the restoration aspect; it's so cool!

• Like 2

I love this so much, I always want to hear more about Guy's cars. Working on cars is my hobby too (albeit, uh, not quite as nice cars, and I kind of have no idea what I'm doing) ... been working on restoring my favorite car for a few months now, and have been doing a lot of work here and there on it and my other cars for a few years. It's just a cool crossing of my "worlds" that one of my favorite musicians also has a passion for that sort of thing. And I love his quote at the end of the article about the car going back home ... I always think that stuff about my cars. I would love so much to see more pictures of his cars and the work he does on them ... I saw the video a few years back about the bus he was going to restore and I thought that was awesome (but want to know what happened to it!). Really wish I could just have tea with him and talk cars for like, half a day or so. :braces:

your username is quite fitting :charming:

• Like 1

Haha, I didn't even remember I have a car-related name when I was posting that ... well, at least I've explained where it comes from it now :laugh4:

When I saw your username at first, I was like omg, I actually have a diesel benz :surprised:. It's nice to see mercedes getting some love on the forums lol. I myself don't work on them or anything but I know a few people who do.

• Like 1

When I saw your username at first, I was like omg, I actually have a diesel benz :surprised:. It's nice to see mercedes getting some love on the forums lol. I myself don't work on them or anything but I know a few people who do.

Omg that's awesome!!! What year/model do you have? Diesel Mercedes are my other obsession along with music, I'm always excited to see someone who appreciates both! We can start a little "Coldplayers with Mercedes" Club haha. :cool3:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is new or something older, but Nick Mason (Pink Floyd's drummer) just RT this and I'm exploding haha. [MEDIA=twitter]825364542754521092[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/jasonbarlowuk/status/825364542754521092

I grew up listening to Pink Floyd and of course my love for Guy doesn't need to be stated ... and as I've mentioned before I'm super into cars ... so ... omg haha. Nick is a HUGE car guy, actually drove in LeMans before and has an amazing collection ... so I bet he and Guy would have a lot to talk about!

• Like 2

Not sure if this is new or something older, but Nick Mason (Pink Floyd's drummer) just RT this and I'm exploding haha. [MEDIA=twitter]825364542754521092[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/jasonbarlowuk/status/825364542754521092

I grew up listening to Pink Floyd and of course my love for Guy doesn't need to be stated ... and as I've mentioned before I'm super into cars ... so ... omg haha. Nick is a HUGE car guy, actually drove in LeMans before and has an amazing collection ... so I bet he and Guy would have a lot to talk about!

that is so awesome! i'm somewhat of a PF fan since my dad has always been really into them, though tbh i know more about Roger Waters than any of the other members :P but still, that's super cool.

the other day i was watching the video of Guy from 2012-ish when he bought his old bus/mobile home and was reminded of how much of a nerd he is :heart::D i wonder how far that project has come.