✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

Posted (edited)

That tracklist goes against what Admirice said though, they said the soundcheck song was A Moon Song, not Miserere.

There is also no FLIFIL which multiple people have mentioned, unless it's now on LP11. 

A Wave is not there, not even as a B Side.

UFO ii is apparently on LP11.

And I really doubt we're going to go from the last 5 albums having barely if any B sides to now getting 3 or 4.

Though I absolutely love the idea that MM carries on from Coloratura, I really hope that's true.

Edited by JPA24

17 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Assuming the tracklist is real, I can see A Wave being a hidden track in One World.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

Though I absolutely love the idea that MM carries on from Coloratura, I really hope that's true.

Well now I know it’s bullshit 

edit - just checked it, I assumed you were talking about the album and not just the song.

Edited by Famous Old Painter

This is probably the most we’ve known about a record’s creation in advance since the Viva days, so it would be easy for someone to take the info we have and make fanfiction with it. That being said if this tracklist is fake then it’s a believable fake. I could see myself buying into it. 

• Like 1

The tracklist comes from DMs, I know the guy who said all this, will be keeping his name private

2 hours ago, JPA24 said:

That tracklist goes against what Admirice said though, they said the soundcheck song was A Moon Song, not Miserere.

There is also no FLIFIL which multiple people have mentioned, unless it's now on LP11. 

UFO ii is apparently on LP11.

And I really doubt we're going to go from the last 5 albums having barely if any B sides to now getting 3 or 4.

There is no proof for ANY of this at all for Admirice's claims or UFO being on LP11, there's no proof for any of this at all on both sides, don't believe anything unless it comes from the official accounts

48 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

If its true its a shame about Neon Forest's length, I was hoping it would be longer. All the descriptions of it sounded amazing.

It sounds like (if accurate) it's taking the Infinity Sign role of the album. I've had Neon Forest segue into One World on my iTunes playlist so if it's like that on the album it might be a lovely transition. 

I honestly do quite like the sound of this tracklist, I wouldn't mind it if it's true. I'd be disappointed if they've reworked Aeterna though, especially if it's pitched up.

And whatever that soundchecked song is called, it should be on the album rather than a B-Side.

If its true I wonder why they reworked The Only One.

If FLIFIL isn't on MM then maybe it's on LP11. I'm not convinced that A Wave is a hidden track either, unless it wasn't included in One World's length, 6 minutes is too short for both of those songs.

1 hour ago, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

Here's a crazy idea. Wait for the official tracklist to be revealed and find out.

another BANGER post brought to you by PhilHarveysLeftLeg

Wow imagine people wanting to speculate! What a crazy idea!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, popopopokerface said:

Speculate... Leaks? Makes no sense but ok

How does it not make sense?

People want to speculate on if the "leaked" tracklist is real, there's evidence pointing both ways so it's still speculation.

18 hours ago, m4racide said:

yeah i was just trolling on that account

So just to confirm, Elodie, Past Lives and Harmony were made up?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

Wow imagine people wanting to speculate! What a crazy idea!

Exactly my point! We're in the release year anyways. Thanks for agreeing

yet another BANGER post brought to you by PhilHarveysLeftLeg

Edited by PhilHarveysLeftLeg

30 minutes ago, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

Exactly my point! We're in the release year anyways. Thanks for agreeing

yet another BANGER post brought to you by PhilHarveysLeftLeg

Okay bro, if you don't want to join in with speculation then just stay quiet? You don't need to be patronising.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JPA24 said:

I just want it to be known that you shouldn't trust everything he says. He's known to spread lies for shits and giggles.. (bit hypocritical for me to point that out admittedly, but whatever)

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

So just to confirm, Elodie, Past Lives and Harmony were made up?

Elodie and Harmony are real, Elodie is the original name for Moon Music. Harmony (aka Harmony for My Song) is just a song from MX era.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Okay bro, if you don't want to join in with speculation then just stay quiet? You don't need to be patronising.

I wasnt picking a fight, I replied to Felipe and wasnt talking to you. Its like if Felipe hosted a house party and I was there, then you crashed in and told me to shut up. That wasnt very kind!! Anyways, im not trying to be patronizing, just trying to enjoy the music at his house party!! (hes playing Good Feelings guys omg!!). What's your favourite Coldplay media btw? @JPA24

once again, PhilHarveyLeftLeg never disappoints with posts!

Just now, PhilHarveysLeftLeg said:

(hes playing Good Feelings guys omg!!). 

Banger post! Unfortunately Felipe has terrible taste and had to pick the worst Vol 1 demo to play at his party... 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, m4racide said:

Elodie and Harmony are real, Elodie is the original name for Moon Music. Harmony (aka Harmony for My Song) is just a song from MX era.

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification, I appreciate that :).

I wasn't aware that Admirice spreads misinformation, thanks for the warning. I remember him mentioning a song called Runaway Galaxy, is that fake too?