πŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎡

πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion

Doomotron

I'm not sure which moderator changed the thread title to 'New youtube picture and single comings' but I'm going to change it back to something else, because now it doesn't seem like it's the official MOTS2 thread which it has been for several years...

• Like 2

• Doomotron changed the title to Moon Music: Music of the Spheres Volume 2
42 minutes ago, Doomotron said:

No estoy seguro de quΓ© moderador cambiΓ³ el tΓ­tulo del hilo a "Nueva imagen de youtube y llegadas individuales", pero voy a cambiarlo de nuevo a otra cosa, porque ahora no parece que sea el hilo oficial de MOTS2 que ha sido durante varios aΓ±os...

Or I don't know how it happened, I just put a new post on my profile and then it got mixed up with this post. If you look at the photo in the post it has my user initial
So sorryΒ 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, The best coldplayer said:

Or I don't know how it happened, I just put a new post on my profile and then it got mixed up with this post. If you look at the photo in the post it has my user initial
So sorryΒ 

Perhaps the threads were merged without it being checked first? It isn't your fault, don't worry.

On 5/24/2024 at 2:34 AM, The best coldplayer said:

Today, May 23/24, coldplay changed the YouTube photo

I was very impressed because many of the times Coldplay changes the photo there is a new album or song, for example. when everyday life was announced and when the Mots album was too. Write your opinion to see if I am right or not and what are your theories.

DonΒ΄t worry, youΒ΄re right 99%, they changed it because a single, an announcement or both, is coming real soon.

I feel like with all the information we've gathered that we know a rough idea of what's on the tracklist:

Almost 100% certainly:

● Good Feelings

● Jupiter

● Moon Music

● Man in the Moon

● Neon Forest

● All My Love

● One World

Β 

Very very likely:

● The Only OneΒ 

● Angel Song

Β 

Not as sure:

● UFO iiΒ 

● 2 Aliens

Β 

Unknown:Β 

● FLIFIL

● A Moon Song (no idea if this is even real)

● A Wave

● We Pray

● MiserereΒ 

● whatever that soundchecked song was

● songs we made not have even heard rumours on

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

I feel like with all the information we've gathered that we know a rough idea of what's on the tracklist:

Almost 100% certainly:

● Good Feelings

● Jupiter

● Moon Music

● Man in the Moon

● Neon Forest

● All My Love

● One World

Β 

Very very likely:

● The Only OneΒ 

● Angel Song

Β 

Not as sure:

● UFO iiΒ 

● 2 Aliens

Β 

● FLIFIL

● A Wave

● We Pray

● MiserereΒ 

Β 

Β 

I agree all of them. I think Aeterna will be somewhere. It can be a hidden track or a b-side. For A Wave i'm not sure.

Unless things have changed Aeterna is supposed to be a B-Side, whether we get more B-Sides I have no idea, I could see A Wave being one, or maybe they'll end the live album with it, it's not like they play it live, so they can just put the studio version on it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JPA24 said:

Almost 100% certainly:

● Good Feelings

● Jupiter

● Moon Music

● Man in the Moon

● Neon Forest

● All My Love

● One World

Β 

Very very likely:

● The Only OneΒ 

● Angel Song

Β 

Not as sure:

● UFO iiΒ 

● 2 Aliens

Β 

● FLIFIL

● A Wave

● We Pray

● MiserereΒ 

Β 

Β 

You forgot MUSICΒ 

i really hope the soundchecked song is still on the album it sounded very promising probably the one I'm most excited for

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, JPA24 said:

Almost 100% certainly:

● Good Feelings

● Jupiter

● Moon Music

● Man in the Moon

● Neon Forest

● All My Love

● One World

Β 

Very very likely:

● The Only OneΒ 

● Angel Song

Β 

Not as sure:

● UFO iiΒ 

● 2 Aliens

Β 

● FLIFIL

● A Wave

● We Pray

● MiserereΒ 

Β 

Β 

A Moon Song is real, We Pray is likely bc there are 2024 versions

Β 

Also you forgot MUSIC and Weekday

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I thought u hadn't heard of Weekday though? I just assumed it was someone misreading We Pray.

do we know anything about We Pray?

Good to know that A Moon Song is real, now we need to work out if its an interlude or if Admarice is telling the truth that its the soundchecked song.

Edited by JPA24

There's no way we're getting all of these.

So either some of these have been scrapped / saved for LP11 or some will be B-Sides (unlikely).

There's always the possibility that this album is bigger than MOTS, but I cant imagine us getting more than 13 tracks.

25 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

I thought u hadn't heard of Weekday though? I just assumed it was someone misreading We Pray.

do we know anything about We Pray?

Good to know that A Moon Song is real, now we need to work out if its an interlude or if Admarice is telling the truth that its the soundchecked song.

It was definitely on that whiteboard along with a song called Angels, idk about them but they definitely have to exist

We Pray 100% has 2024 mixes and has 2 other artists on it (male and female)

Afaik it is an interlude, idk much else

Ah that's interesting, I thought Angels was probably Angel's Song, I can'tΒ  imagine them being 2 separate songs, but maybe I'm wrong.

We Pray sounds interesting, and with 2024 mixes it definitely would make sense to be on MM.

I think you're right about it being an interlude, its a very simple title for a full song.

If the soundchecked song isn't A moon Song there's still a few more it could be. It could be Man in the Moon, Weekday, We Pray, Miserere, something completely different or its been scrapped. It's probably our biggest mystery at the moment. Hopefully its still on the album, along with UFO II and 2 Aliens.Β 

23 minutes ago, JPA24 said:

Ah that's interesting, I thought Angels was probably Angel's Song, I can'tΒ  imagine them being 2 separate songs, but maybe I'm wrong.

We Pray sounds interesting, and with 2024 mixes it definitely would make sense to be on MM.

I think you're right about it being an interlude, its a very simple title for a full song.

If the soundchecked song isn't A moon Song there's still a few more it could be. It could be Man in the Moon, Weekday, We Pray, Miserere, something completely different or its been scrapped. It's probably our biggest mystery at the moment. Hopefully its still on the album, along with UFO II and 2 Aliens.Β 

Angels could be Angel Song

I highly doubt We Pray is the soundcheck song, and I was told Miserere is an interlude for Robot. My theory is it's Man In The Moon

As I was typing it out I came to the same theory lol.Β 

So Miserere can be put on the LP11 pile, but that still leaves us with almost 20 songs that are being considered for MM. I vaguely remember someone saying they wrote 10-20 songs for this album so that checks out.

It will be interesting to see what gets left out and whether it will be on the musical.

I think we either get UFO ii or FLIFIL, not both, the other will be on LP11. I think Angels is just Angel Song, Miserere is an interlude for Robots, I honestly dont think M.U.S.I.C is anything.Β 

So that trims it down a bit.

• Like 1

So many different people have spoke about them that I've chose to believe they're on the album. Of course I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

1 hour ago, popopopokerface said:

Angels could be Angel Song

I highly doubt We Pray is the soundcheck song, and I was told Miserere is an interlude for Robot. My theory is it's Man In The Moon

The leaked tracklist that had 2 Aliens and UFO said that Miserere is the soundchecked song..of course they might be bullshiting but they got some things right like all my love description and 2 AliensΒ 

1 hour ago, JPA24 said:

As I was typing it out I came to the same theory lol.Β 

So Miserere can be put on the LP11 pile, but that still leaves us with almost 20 songs that are being considered for MM. I vaguely remember someone saying they wrote 10-20 songs for this album so that checks out.

It will be interesting to see what gets left out and whether it will be on the musical.

I think we either get UFO ii or FLIFIL, not both, the other will be on LP11. I think Angels is just Angel Song, Miserere is an interlude for Robots, I honestly dont think M.U.S.I.C is anything.Β 

So that trims it down a bit.

I would be surprised if UFO was on LP11 bc it has Nile Rodgers on it

17 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

I would be surprised if UFO was on LP11 bc it has Nile Rodgers on it

So what ?

Nile rodgers said few months ago he finished working on TWO Coldplay recordsΒ 

• Wow 1

• stephen changed the title to πŸŒ™ Coldplay: Moon Music 🎡 | Out October 4th | Discussion