✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DREAM THEATER!!!!!

MAFE

I've heard the leak of the new album, and it's honestly their best album since Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence. Absolutely brilliant.

I'm gutted that I won't be seeing them live this year. It looks like they're not coming down here.

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd add to this thread - my husband is a huge DT fan. Me, not so much. I like the music, but not a fan of the singing. I recognize their amazing talent, of course, but I really have trouble getting past that singing! Anyway, I even went to one of their shows with my hubby when I was like 7 months pregnant a while back. (Not a fun show for me, but he really enjoyed it! I think the baby liked it, too!)

Anyway, so add a fan in the Houston, TX area! :)

• 4 months later...

They're fantastic musicians but I only listen to them for the "riffage" as it were. The vocalist is awful and the lyrics even worst.

A lot of it just seems very artificial and overdone to me. Porcupine Tree are a much better band in a similar style.

• 7 years later...

Everyone. Listen to these guys. Now.

Too sad bands like these end up being forgotten. They make some of the best music out there and I can't believe more people don't know about them. If you like generally heavy music focused on more of an extremely epic vibe, with lots of complexity,, and without a ton of unnecessary screaming, these guys are for you.