✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The *Donnie Darko* Appreciation Thread

Sweet One

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I love this movie.. but I am convinced that the guy who played Frank was this same guy who played Joey in Degrassi Jr. High!! lol anyone remember that show??

Joey Jeremiah= Pat Mastrioni (or something like that). He is not Frank. But I know for a fact that Joey now lives like 20 minutes from my mom's house.

Oh, and Joey Jeremiah can now be seen on Degrassi: The Next Generation. I'm a fan. :lol:

oh i freakin love this movie, liebe.gif i do believe i've mentioned that a few times in various other treads, lol. and yea any of you other fans seriously should check out the directors cut they re-released last year i watched it a couple weeks ago and was totally amazed with the difference a few added scenes and changed details could do but wow...smilie_pop_eyes.gif

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was in another world when I watched it (over two days..fell asleep as I started watching it at around 12 at night).. I think I may have to rewatch it a few more times before I can actually comprehend it fuller and be able to actually analyze it..

• 4 weeks later...