April 21, 200422 yr :cry: well my baby's being born and I can't even get to the hospital! :angry: :rolleyes:
April 21, 200422 yr wait...don't cats have 9 lives? :idea2: hmmmmmmmmm :/ awww I'm sorry to hear that Colleen :/ :cry: *hugs* :kiss: :cry:
April 21, 200422 yr That's awful. :( I'm so sorry. I love my two animal friends (parakeets) and would be depressed if either died.
April 21, 200422 yr :cry: well my baby's being born and I can't even get to the hospital! :angry: :rolleyes: AH!!!! THE ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BORN NEAR MY BDAY! CONGRATS, FIFI! YOU ARE NOW AN AUNT! :D AND SMILE COLLEEN! MAYBE HE IS BETTER IN HEAVEN! :D
April 22, 200422 yr aww.. i have a cat too and if he died i would burst into tears.. well cheer up colleen, i bet Ashur misses you too ;) at least he's happy in heaven :)
April 22, 200422 yr :cry: well my baby's being born and I can't even get to the hospital! :angry: :rolleyes: AH!!!! THE ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE BORN NEAR MY BDAY! CONGRATS, FIFI! YOU ARE NOW AN AUNT! :D AND SMILE COLLEEN! MAYBE HE IS BETTER IN HEAVEN! :D Thanks Carla *hugs* I've seen him now and he's adorable :P and Coleen I hope you're ok. I'm very attatched to my cat so I don't know what I'd do if it died :/ :cry:
Create an account or sign in to comment