✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you snore?

Sweet One

my friend abuses people in her sleep. when we shared a bed during a trip' date=' she punched my back. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Haha, my friend used to whack me round the face in her sleep...lol I always had to wake her up because it annoyed me so much.

And my boyfriend snores. SO ANNOYING! :stunned:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to snore when I was younger but when I got my tonsels out they took my adanoids out too (i think my mam asked them too and didn't tell me beforehand :rolleyes: :lol: ) so I don't snore anymore :lol: :rolleyes:

AGH! my (oft-mentioned) ex-girlfriend used to do that all the time!

she'd kick me and it would wake both of us up, then she'd ask me what i was doing. "nothing, you just kicked the crap out of me!"

:lol:

My boyfriend doesn't suffer from "jimmy legs" or snoring but once he did wake me up by shouting "WHAT? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" :o :o

Needless to say he was coming out of a weird nightmare ... easily the scariest moment of my life! :stunned: :lol:

I snore :embarrased: It's not loud' date=' just annoying. Like I sleep with my mouth gaping open and breathe obscenely loudly. :cool:[/quote']

me too and i don't like it :sneaky:

but it just happens sometimes and i don't know why :confused:

My boyfriend doesn't suffer from "jimmy legs" or snoring but once he did wake me up by shouting "WHAT? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Needless to say he was coming out of a weird nightmare ... easily the scariest moment of my life!

HAYLEY!! that made me laugh my ass off!! hahahahahaha..i would be terrified as well. My boyfriend told me that he had the bad habit of swinging his arms when he turned but forced himself to drop that habit. hahaha..good thing too. :lol:

you leafs going to try and actually compete this time around?

YES! They will win! I can feel it in my gut...or maybe that's just hunger. :stunned:

apparently what i actually meant by "go to bed" was "post some more."

all right, bedtime take 2. good night.

hahaha..you nut. :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
apparently what i actually meant by "go to bed" was "post some more."

all right, bedtime take 2. good night.

hahaha :lol: :P

Guest LiquidSky

My boyfriend doesn't suffer from "jimmy legs" or snoring but once he did wake me up by shouting "WHAT? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Needless to say he was coming out of a weird nightmare ... easily the scariest moment of my life!

HAYLEY!! that made me laugh my ass off!! hahahahahaha..i would be terrified as well. My boyfriend told me that he had the bad habit of swinging his arms when he turned but forced himself to drop that habit. hahaha..good thing too. :lol:

That aslo made me laugh! lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and yes I would be terrifies as well :stunned: I would have probably said "Are you okay??? :stunned: "

i cannot, for the life of me, go to sleep if there is a snorer around.

Me too! My dad snores and it's so terrible, i can hear him down the hall!! :rolleyes:

Same here :smug:

He reminds me of Homer Simpson in the episode where he had chronic snoring problems :o

The whole house shudders and MArge has to sleep on the doorstep!

My Mum just wears earplugs though :lol: :lol: :lol: