🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Look what i found...

Sweet One

its' been fixed! Calm down Christine, it's a conspirosy!! *denial, denial, denial* :cry: well i have to be understanding like anormel person *smiles bravely* And it's ok angela, just be happy it's not guy :D *whispers* claire danes is coming....

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( OK OK' date=' i'll respect that *planing evil plan :twisted: *[/quote']

nah we'll share his number :)

ah you have to share with me too :o pretty please 8)

there are loads of chris to go around :D i hope... :-o

was she talking about guy? i thought she was that's why i asked :-o

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0' date=',2003071139,00.jpg[/img']

did you see this?

I saw that......pretty cute couple, eh??? :D :lol:

chris always looks like he's very protective over her...like she's going to float away if he doesnt have his arm around her all the time. most of the pics i've seen including this one he has his arm around her in a way like he's pulling her along and keeping her close. even those ones where he's holding a water bottle for her and giving her water. i saw some where this old couple wants to talk to gwyneth and chris looks like he's trying to pull her away because the couple wants to get a picture with gwyneth. :lol:

so yeah they make a good couple and they both look terrific together...a really nice match' date=' but i still dont see how you all can say the way those pictures look cute. none of them look cute to me. :oops: :lol:[/quote']

:lol: :lol: that's true.... :lol: :lol:

I don't know he is definitely into her. very protective a little too much in my opinion! but hey i'm just jealous :?

I was watching "sex lies and videotape" great movie. anyway James spader( i love him) he was talking about love and says *trying to remember* that "women get more attracted to the one they love and men learn to love the one they are attracted to." I think that's what he said.

Anyway how many of you agree with this? i know i definitely agree with it.

:( OK OK' date=' i'll respect that *planing evil plan :twisted: *[/quote']

nah we'll share his number :)

ah you have to share with me too :o pretty please 8)

there are loads of chris to go around :D i hope... :-o

was she talking about guy? i thought she was that's why i asked :-o

i thought it was chris' number...but i could be wrong :shrug: But i would certainly not turn down guy's number either!! :D

realy realy good :) it was sunny when i left hear so the sky was nice and i could see holland very very small hehe and there was this nice skater dressed guy sitting next to me and we've been talking the rest of the flight. and as soon as i got off i turned my pc on again hehe :) im going to bed early and have a sleep in cos im realy realy tired :) no jetlag tho hehe :D hows your day(morning) been :) *dunno how late it is there*

realy realy good :) it was sunny when i left hear so the sky was nice and i could see holland very very small hehe and there was this nice skater dressed guy sitting next to me and we've been talking the rest of the flight. and as soon as i got off i turned my pc on again hehe :) im going to bed early and have a sleep in cos im realy realy tired :) no jetlag tho hehe :D hows your day(morning) been :) *dunno how late it is there*

It's almost 11:30 am...I just woke up...so I haven't done much yet...I'm lazy!! OOhhh...a nice skater guy?? Interesting.... :D

It's almost 11:30 am...I just woke up...so I haven't done much yet...I'm lazy!! OOhhh...a nice skater guy?? Interesting.... :D

yeah he was cute bit damon alburn look a like but then a bit shorter hair and a bit darker :) wow you are lazy hehe :) but hey nothing wrong with that is there :) no school today?

yeah he was cute bit damon alburn look a like but then a bit shorter hair and a bit darker :) wow you are lazy hehe :) but hey nothing wrong with that is there :) no school today?

Damon Albarn??? WOW!!! :o

I'm very lazy today...I'm finished high school Angie!! I finished early b/c I got all my credits already!! YAY ME!! :D

;) Laura, hopefully you are planning to go to college? right? don't take too long of a break from school. You are young and that is the definitely the time to go to college. There will be plenty of time to work Believe me. I am there. Work is so mundane. Make certain you get as much education as you can. Like my dad says "they can't take that away from you. You will always have that." The more education you have the more money you make!!! very true. Unless you know someone or are very very lucky!

If you don't know what to do when you grow up see a counselor they can help you figure out your likes and dislikes. There are tests to see what area you should work in. Search careers on the internet. There are some cool jobs out there. I work at a college and know how important it is. Hope i don't sound like your mom. I don't mean to. it's your life. and college is fun go away to school see different cities meet new people. There is a whole lot of world out there to see and explore. Good luck sweets.