✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

at first i didnt like it but now kid a..

Manders

radiohead. i really love this band. i was thinking about it one night and they are the only thing that makes me smile. i can not think of anything else besides them to smile about. so it shows my love of this band. well at first listen i despied kid a. now i love it! i can not stop listening to it. its like my only way to be happy. i dunno just wanted to say that. ....well i guess you can express your views on radiohead or kid a here.

Ah, I know what you mean, amanda.

when i first listened to kid A three years ago i thought it was a crappy album ( :embarrased: ) . maybe it was too experimental for me.

But after i heard amnesiac, i started to like a few kid a songs, and i started to listen to it more often.

Now i'm in love with that album and it probably is my favourite radiohead album, because the kid a songs never get old. its so weird.

And oh, btw, you sounded kinda sad in your post. I hope you're okay.

I didn't like Kid A at first either. But gradually I started getting into it more and more until I eventually fell in love with it. It's my second favourite Radiohead album after OK Computer. But quite strangley I generally prefer their post-Kid A stuff to their earlier stuff.

i liked them since hearing Creep at my cousins house one year, but only ever bought anything by them around the time of the bends....and i bought Pablo honey the same week as the bends. i bought ever album by them after that the week of release, and i can't decide what i prefer best, Kid A, or Ok Computer. Different Albums for different modes

one interesting thing i noticed:

people who got into radiohead pre-ok computer or shortly thereafter seem to prefer ok computer to the rest of them (including me).

people who got into them around kid a's time or after seem to generally prefer kid a.

Yeah, you're right now that I think about it...

people who got into radiohead pre-ok computer or shortly thereafter seem to prefer ok computer to the rest of them (including me).

people who got into them around kid a's time or after seem to generally prefer kid a.

whoa, thats interesting.

and soo true.

It's the same thing with Blur's Think Tank - You have to listen to it more that 10 times to like it.

Yea, kinda.

I dunno, i luved it the first time i heard it cos its full of wicked bass lines.

But yea, it really is way more experimental than blur's old stuff.

Quote:

----

anyone read my post? :huh: :rolleyes: :P

i got into them around kid a and that is my fav. so your theory applies to me :cool: