May 3, 200422 yr yes..... and I saw like things from Final Fantasy... the movie, you know like 3D ...." We came, we saw.... and so..." was it that? :confused:
May 3, 200422 yr yeah those were screenshots from the game..that big squid thing was the God we killed for the 1st time tonight, which was one of my reasons to be happy :)
May 3, 200422 yr we as in like 70 of us...there are 4000 players alone on our server...and over 400,000 players worldwide :)
May 3, 200422 yr That was VERY confusing! you are telling me that 70 people killed that thing? like simultaneously, all playing? (I'm sorry, but If one thing I don't know anything about, are computer games well except from Pretoreauns and Red Alert and staff like that)
May 3, 200422 yr isn't "all of the sudden"? :lol: and I can write without caps! it's just a matter of...... taking the caps log! :D
May 3, 200422 yr That was VERY confusing! you are telling me that 70 people killed that thing? like simultaneously, all playing? (I'm sorry, but If one thing I don't know anything about, are computer games well except from Pretoreauns and Red Alert and staff like that) Yup all 70 of us there together, doing stuff at the same time :) from all over the world...
May 3, 200422 yr That was VERY confusing! you are telling me that 70 people killed that thing? like simultaneously, all playing? (I'm sorry, but If one thing I don't know anything about, are computer games well except from Pretoreauns and Red Alert and staff like that) Yup all 70 of us there together, doing stuff at the same time :) from all over the world... And why cant you beat it alone? It's just a computer image..... not lik a giant in the street and so........ and besides, that way there aren't any winners!
May 3, 200422 yr Last time I was happy was before reading all this stuff about D&D... :/ I realized I'm such an ignorant!!!! :cry: Oh... wait! :idea2: Now I'm happy because I've read all the explanation and have learned something new tonight :smug: :) ... THANKS! :kiss:
May 3, 200422 yr Lol i cant beat it alone because its a God in game, i have 10,000 hit points, it has over half a million, I hit for 100hp damage usually, it hits for 3000...so by myself I dont last very long, i need the other people to help...the clerics to heal, the wizards to cast spells etc.
May 3, 200422 yr ahhhhh but then you will never win! it will be like a team's vitory, but you wont be like the leader! that's like....... not real! There is always a leader! and can't you like save munitions, well I think you call them hits or hints....... like can't you buy them, as guns, and save them and so...?
May 3, 200422 yr lol thats just technicality, we or I, it died, we won, im happy :) And the guild leader is french :P and no i cant buy hits..i get my hit points from the armor i wear, armor comes from monsters we kill...
May 3, 200422 yr and what happens If someone steals your armor? or If you die? you loose all points? or can your team mates rescue, save you, hospitalaise you, etc...?
May 3, 200422 yr cant steal my armor, not possible :) if i die i get ressurected by clerics or paladins, so yeah team mates can save me.
May 3, 200422 yr But that's not untrue then! Because there MUST be a point where you die, and die..... no resusitation... Thats just the natural course of life! and people can steal everything! that doesnt sounds real either! by the way, why do you fight against a dragon? :confused:
May 3, 200422 yr Author Last time I was happy... does now count? :D Jess... Don't ya remember what movie that's from? :D Meh, I was just thinking of that line anyways because I haven't been very happy lately..
May 3, 200422 yr last time i was happy was when I got to talk to Thom and Ren today, and they made me seperate birthday threads, that made me feel really good :)
Create an account or sign in to comment