CityandColour

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That was VERY confusing!

you are telling me that 70 people killed that thing?

like simultaneously, all playing?

(I'm sorry, but If one thing I don't know anything about, are computer games well except from Pretoreauns and Red Alert and staff like that)

That was VERY confusing!

(I'm sorry, but If one thing I don't know anything about, are computer games well except from Pretoreauns and Red Alert and staff like that)

Yup all 70 of us there together, doing stuff at the same time :) from all over the world...

That was VERY confusing!

Yup all 70 of us there together, doing stuff at the same time :) from all over the world...

And why cant you beat it alone? It's just a computer image..... not lik a giant in the street and so........ and besides, that way there aren't any winners!

Last time I was happy was before reading all this stuff about D&D... :/ I realized I'm such an ignorant!!!! :cry: Oh... wait! :idea2: Now I'm happy because I've read all the explanation and have learned something new tonight :smug: :) ... THANKS! :kiss:

Lol i cant beat it alone because its a God in game, i have 10,000 hit points, it has over half a million, I hit for 100hp damage usually, it hits for 3000...so by myself I dont last very long, i need the other people to help...the clerics to heal, the wizards to cast spells etc.

ahhhhh but then you will never win! it will be like a team's vitory, but you wont be like the leader! that's like....... not real! There is always a leader!

and can't you like save munitions, well I think you call them hits or hints....... like can't you buy them, as guns, and save them and so...?

lol thats just technicality, we or I, it died, we won, im happy :) And the guild leader is french :P

and no i cant buy hits..i get my hit points from the armor i wear, armor comes from monsters we kill...

But that's not untrue then!

Because there MUST be a point where you die, and die..... no resusitation... Thats just the natural course of life!

and people can steal everything! that doesnt sounds real either!

by the way, why do you fight against a dragon? :confused: