✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a MASSIVE fan of keane i have mee them a few times and i do i have to admit this i have theire msn address and their 2 or maybe 3 email address, i also have their mangers office address for posting them things like present etc

Keane are FAB and i can't wait to meet them and get another hug from rich and tom i have not had a hug from tim yet but i will i know i will. :rolleyes:

I am a MASSIVE fan of keane i have mee them a few times and i do i have to admit this i have theire msn address and their 2 or maybe 3 email address, i also have their mangers office address for posting them things like present etc

Keane are FAB and i can't wait to meet them and get another hug from rich and tom i have not had a hug from tim yet but i will i know i will. :rolleyes:

you came all the way over here to rub that in our face! :embarrased: lol no no I keed I keed!! Lucky bugger you! :P so how much bling can I offer you for Tim's msn?? :wink3: :wink3:

:lol:

I took a special piccie just for you Mafe.. :wink3: when I develop them.. I'll post it here for you.. but now I think we may have to fight for him.... :embarrased: I suddenly have a thing for his hands... :embarrased:

Oh my god! i want it i want it...pleeeze i want it....and i want Tom in my bed! mwwhahahaha...

PLEEZE

anyone of you keane-fans (actually I'm one too)an idea where I can get some of the b-sides ("something in me was dying", "untitled 2")from the net? I hope these songs sound as good as the other ones.

Does anyone of you has a favourite Keane-Track? I think it's really really hard to find one... maybe "fly to me" or "your eyes open"... but I'm switching very often between my Keane-Favourites. :D

I almost forgot!! in addition to my signed cd.. I was able to salvage the set list from the gig.. in case anyone is interested... here it is.. :cool:

Can't Stop Now

Everybody's Changing

Sunshine

Snowed Under

We Might As Well Be Strangers

Bend & Break

Nothing in Your Way ** new one

Hamburg Song ** new one<--btw almost made me cry! :cry:

Your Eyes Open

She Has No Time

Somewhere Only We know (they dedicated it to the city of New York :blush:

ENCORE

Allemande <-- beaaautiful song... and they dedicated it to NYC as well

This Is The Last Time

Bedshaped

:cool:

Cool...sounds like a good gig...They have new songs? Yay! I went to one last year...maybe I will get even closer this time...I have never been front row...have yet to experience that...I guess everyone like that...can you see everyone when you are front row...

anyways they are playing at a different venue...so it should be exciting

I almost forgot!! in addition to my signed cd.. I was able to salvage the set list from the gig.. in case anyone is interested... here it is.. :cool:

Can't Stop Now

Everybody's Changing

Sunshine

Snowed Under

We Might As Well Be Strangers

Bend & Break

Nothing in Your Way ** new one

Hamburg Song ** new one<--btw almost made me cry! :cry:

Your Eyes Open

She Has No Time

Somewhere Only We know (they dedicated it to the city of New York :blush:

ENCORE

Allemande <-- beaaautiful song... and they dedicated it to NYC as well

This Is The Last Time

Bedshaped

:cool:

Cool...sounds like a good gig...They have new songs? Yay! I went to one last year...maybe I will get even closer this time...I have never been front row...have yet to experience that...I guess everyone like that...can you see everyone when you are front row...

anyways they are playing at a different venue...so it should be exciting

everyone on stage?? Yea!! they looked awesome.. but I was closer to Tom's side than that of Tim.. but I saw them all beautifully.. :cool: