✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buuuuhhh...i wanna see keane! :cry:

I'll be thinking of you when I'm front and center at their gig on Wednesday :kiss:

woohoo! Keane! :cool3:

:cry: thanks cammu!! say to Tom that i love him and if he wanna marry me

aaarrrrggggghhhhh!!! I've just found out that the opening act for Wednesday's show are 2 bands...

1- the redwalls.. whom I've never heard of..

and 2- THE ZUTONS!!!!! again!!!!

blasted... I can't get away from these cats!! as if watching them once to get to the main act wasnt enough.. I have to sit thru it again!!! :bigcry: goes to show you how record execs think... you put a band like the Zutons to open up for fookin MUSE and then turn around and have them open up for Keane.... I mean I love Keane.. I wouldnt be seeing them if I didnt.. but Muse and Keane have nothing in common.. except the freakin Zutons!!! :cry:

God is punishing me...

surely the zutons aren't that bad :stunned:

anyway, you're seeing keane so who really cares what you have to see first :cool:

this is true.. but, I'm not too fond of the Zutons lol I am looking forward to giving them a second chance.. I was just hoping to see something new.. oh well, I guess thats what the Redwalls are there for! :lol:

Its about 1230am... I just got back from my Keane gig, and let me just say.... it was an excellent show!! I even liked the Zutons this time around! lol I suppose the crowd was abit more receptive that when I saw them with Muse... I mean really... it was Muse!! Anyhoo.. the Redwalls opened up first, they did about 30 minutes... pretty good band..they're a bit 'beatlesque' in their sound.. but they rocked it out...4 members.. 2 guitarists, a bass player and drums.. they all sing, except for the drummer... which he makes up for because he gets down on the drums.. they're from Chicago.. next were the Zutons.. they did the exact same set as they did when I saw them with Muse. But this time.. since the crowd was into them.. they fed off that energy.. they did a great set as well.. saxaphone girl even wore a dress! Then, it was time for Keane... :D they opened up with Can't Stop Now.. and the stage was lit up all with lights and ambiance, it was great! Richard rocked about bobbin his head... Tim.. oh my! Tim's arms where aching after a few sets of songs.. he rocked as well.. and then there was Tom. OH me dear Tom.. his voice.... live is even better than I had imagined... they sang two new songs, and he second one was devine!! I almost cried. I didnt get to stay after the show to meet the boys like my last gig.. the parking garage I had parked in closed at a certain time. However.. they were selling autographed cds for 15 bucks.. so I got one. I know its not the same as 'earning' that auotgraph.. but it was the next best thing. You maybe wonder, where was I at the gig.. my positioning in the crowd... :wink3: let me tell you that I was front row!! right infront of the barrier.. I got some excellent shots (a least i hope they come out ok) and I'll post them here when I get them back.

overall... greatest gig I've been to since Muse. Muse was special.. and there'll never be a gig to replace that one... but this came a close second! lol and I can now officially say.... I am in love with Tom Chaplin's hands.. I could swear he looked me dead in the eyes in a few songs.. AND he got down on bended knee in front of me to take my last picture... which I was upset in the end.. because I wanted to get a piccie of the three of them together.... but my eye contact story is worth it! Not to mention the memory of it all.. *sighs*

next stop... Interpol. :cool:

Its about 1230am... I just got back from my Keane gig' date=' and let me just say.... it was an excellent show!! I even liked the Zutons this time around! lol I suppose the crowd was abit more receptive that when I saw them with Muse... I mean really... it was [i']Muse[/i]!! Anyhoo.. the Redwalls opened up first, they did about 30 minutes... pretty good band..they're a bit 'beatlesque' in their sound.. but they rocked it out...4 members.. 2 guitarists, a bass player and drums.. they all sing, except for the drummer... which he makes up for, because he gets down on the drums.. they're from Chicago.. next were the Zutons.. they did the exact same set as they did when I saw them with Muse. But this time.. since the crowd was into them.. they fed off that energy.. they did a great set as well.. saxaphone girl even wore a dress! Then, it was time for Keane... :D they opened up with Can't Stop Now.. and the stage was lit up all with lights and ambiance, it was great! Richard rocked about bobbin his head... Tim.. oh my! Tim's arms where aching after a few sets of songs.. he rocked as well.. and then there was Tom. OH me dear Tom.. his voice.... live is even better than I had imagined... they sang two new songs, and he second one was devine!! I almost cried. I didnt get to stay after the show to meet the boys like my last gig.. the parking garage I had parked in closed at a certain time. However.. they were selling autographed cds for 15 bucks.. so I got one. I know its not the same as 'earning' that auotgraph.. but it was the next best thing. You maybe wonder, where was I at the gig.. my positioning in the crowd... :wink3: let me tell you that I was front row!! right infront of the barrier.. I got some excellent shots (a least i hope they come out ok) and I'll post them here when I get them back.

overall... greatest gig I've been to since Muse. Muse was special.. and there'll never be a gig to replace that one... but this came a close second! lol and I can now officially say.... I am in love with Tom Chaplin's hands.. I could swear he looked me dead in the eyes in a few songs.. AND he got down on bended knee in front of me to take my last picture... which I was upset in the end.. because I wanted to get a piccie of the three of them together.... but my eye contact story is worth it! Not to mention the memory of it all.. *sighs*

next stop... Interpol. :cool:

I almost forgot!! in addition to my signed cd.. I was able to salvage the set list from the gig.. in case anyone is interested... here it is.. :cool:

Can't Stop Now

Everybody's Changing

Sunshine

Snowed Under

We Might As Well Be Strangers

Bend & Break

Nothing in Your Way ** new one

Hamburg Song ** new one<--btw almost made me cry! :cry:

Your Eyes Open

She Has No Time

Somewhere Only We know (they dedicated it to the city of New York :blush:

ENCORE