✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The official **KEANE** thread

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARRRGGGGHHHHHH! Richard answerd my thread on the Keane forum!!! woohoo! ok ok.. I need to calm down.. I feel like a little school girl.. :embarrased: but anyhoo... AAARRRRRAAAAAAGGGGHHH!

http://217.154.142.24/keane/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14858

:D

that´s so sweet Camu ! Richard is very sweet..I bumped the only thread I started there... Maybe one of them gets to read it :embarrased:

OI! que anyhoo y que ocho cuartos!!!! :angry: lol I still havent developed them.... I am dropping them off today and it usually takes about days for me to get the disk back... so.. hopefully Monday or Tuesday.. :D

ok i need that pics cammu! i needd them

How ironic that I come to this board looking for Coldplay news and my first post is in a Keane thread... :P

Hopes and Fears is back at number 1 in the album charts in the UK, amazingly after being number 6 in the midweeks - that means that between Wednesday night's Brits and Saturday, it sold roughly seventy billion copies. ;)

Anyway, hello all - see some new faces as well as some familiar ones. ;)

I am a MASSIVE fan of keane i have mee them a few times and i do i have to admit this i have theire msn address and their 2 or maybe 3 email address, i also have their mangers office address for posting them things like present etc

Keane are FAB and i can't wait to meet them and get another hug from rich and tom i have not had a hug from tim yet but i will i know i will. :rolleyes:

you came all the way over here to rub that in our face! :embarrased: lol no no I keed I keed!! Lucky bugger you! :P so how much bling can I offer you for Tim's msn?? :wink3: :wink3:

:lol:

Well i don't know because i don't ahve tim's msn i have the bands i don't have any seperate email addresses fpr them all, but i would not give them out because the guys trust me to not give them out so nope sorry.

I knowwwwwwwwwwwww!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry... I havent dropped them off yet... :embarrased: I'm a horrible person.. I am dropping them off tomorrow morning.. I got sidetracked last weekend... my cousin's boyfriend asked me to help him pick out an engagement ring.. and then I went to Harlem (in the city) and then I had some booze, and then I drove home... (sober of course) and then I was too knackered the next day to do anything.. this has been a crazy week.. so.. I promise.. tomorrow I will drop them off.. and soon you'll have your hottie! :kiss: