• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it sounds really nice! :D

What did your sister get?

Do you think I could take it? :P

:D thanks

my sis got a sun emerging from clouds :P it's really cute! :blush: it has a little face and all :dizzy2:

yeah I'm sure you could take it! The only weird/uncomfortable bit was the start because you can feel the buzzing of the needle through your whole body and my legs started buzzing! :lol: it was funneh :dizzy2:

:lol: :lol: well the needle sounded like a power drill :lol: :dizzy2: and the buzz was pretty strong but it seriously wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be. But I suppose it all depends on where you get it done :)

I'm thinking about getting another one sometime next year. I want a line of music from one of my fav songs but the dude who designed my other one drew it out for me and it's like it's blowing in the wind and it's smallish so I'll consider it :D

It wouldn't...you could get one of the frames tattooed on your stomach, one frame on your left side, one frame on your back and one frame on your right side. Then you could spin around really fast and it would move, like a flip book or an old nickelodeon :idea2:

:rolleyes: get out of that bin already! I thought you would have learned from the turnip experience! :rolleyes: You can sit in my porch in future...I don't mind :rolleyes: :P

Yep postcodes in dublin have 1 or 2 numbers

Northside has the unevens and southside has the evens :idea2: :)