✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A BABY-GIRL NAMED APPLE?!

Kettercat

Why can't we lay off?

Apple is a beautiful name and I'm sure she is a beautiful child. Her name is no ones business except her parents. How does her name effect any of us? Are we that insecure that we need to debate over the name and tease the family?

X.

Sorry but that's how the internet works, people troll about anything they want :freak:

But I respect your comment :wacko:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but that's how the internet works, people troll about anything they want :freak:

But I respect your comment :wacko:

I don't see why that has to be a reason as to why cruel behaviour is okay. It's almost like you can't try to elevate behaviour, because everyone is there to say "that's just how it is!"

How it is needs to improve! :D

How silly, not as bad as someone naming their child 7 as in the number!!! That's what I read in a womans magazine here, she wasn't a celebrity but still... :confused:

woah.

Victoria Beckham called her baby girl Harper Seven.

That woman was seven years ahead of her....well timed.

I don't see why that has to be a reason as to why cruel behaviour is okay. It's almost like you can't try to elevate behaviour, because everyone is there to say "that's just how it is!"

How it is needs to improve! :D

Naw I wouldn't say we were cruel, just annoying fangirls discussing about a topic that can't be changed anyway :awesome:

And +1 about your last part, tehe