✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A BABY-GIRL NAMED APPLE?!

Kettercat

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 years later...
I know Apple, Rex and Nico are a bit strange, but Jonah isnt the first to get a normal name...

Ava and Violet are pretty normal to me.

I agree with you about the name Violet being normal, but I've never heard Ava before. And a think Nico is a pretty normal name? :shrug:

Anway, as long as Coldplay don't name their children like Miss Donalds or Burger Queen the world will spin on :awesome:

Ava [/color]before. And a think Nico is a pretty normal name? :shrug:

Anway, as long as Coldplay don't name their children like Miss Donalds or Burger Queen the world will spin on :awesome:

That indicates that you have never heard about AVA Gardner - an American actress:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ava_Gardner

Ava Lavinia Gardner (December 24, 1922 – January 25, 1990) was an American actress.

REX Champion could be named after the American actor Rex Harrison - and it is also latin for King.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Harrison

Sir Reginald Carey “Rex” Harrison (5 March 1908 – 2 June 1990) was an English actor of stage and screen. Harrison won both an Academy Award and a Tony Award.

Its just that, in Brazil, Nico is a male name :uhoh:

Oh noooo! :lol:

That indicates that you have never heard about AVA Gardner - an American actress:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ava_Gardner

Ava Lavinia Gardner (December 24, 1922 – January 25, 1990) was an American actress.

Sorry, not my time :\

REX Champion could be named after the American actor Rex Harrison - and it is also latin for King.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Harrison

Sir Reginald Carey “Rex” Harrison (5 March 1908 – 2 June 1990) was an English actor of stage and screen. Harrison won both an Academy Award and a Tony Award.

Rex might be a nice name, but in my country it's mainly a name you give your pet dog :uhoh:

Rex might be a nice name, but in my country it's mainly a name you give your pet dog :uhoh:

In here too :lol:

I like Rex is such a strong name.

But Ava is my favourite forever. I wanted to give this name for the baby girl I will have someday, but now Ipve changed my mind....

I agree with you about the name Violet being normal, but I've never heard Ava before. And a think Nico is a pretty normal name? :shrug:

for some reason that made me think of Placebo and the fact the singer's son is named Cody and is said two versions about the reasons of the name chosen: name his son after a friend that had passed away, or Brian is a huge Mogwai fan and named his son after the band's album "come on die young".

oh well is their children after all, they can pick the name they want. :thinking: they'll have their reasons why pick those names, but i don't think they shall say why.

anyways the kids always will have the right when they turn adult to change the name as Zowie did.

and the cultural differences will exist everywhere all the time -i mean nico is here more usual for a male name not a girl, rex is not used, ava is not used, juno not used, violet is a bit more common, anyways flower names are usual for female names...-.

btw so ol' bump here today :surprised:

Why can't we lay off?

Apple is a beautiful name and I'm sure she is a beautiful child. Her name is no ones business except her parents. How does her name effect any of us? Are we that insecure that we need to debate over the name and tease the family?

X.

Why can't we lay off?

Apple is a beautiful name and I'm sure she is a beautiful child. Her name is no ones business except her parents. How does her name effect any of us? Are we that insecure that we need to debate over the name and tease the family?

X.

:thumbsup: