✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A BABY-GIRL NAMED APPLE?!

Kettercat

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend: Apple Martin

Martin: No thanks, I just had some grapes...

Friend: Nooo I was talking to the kid....

:lol:

I'm sorry, I'll stop...makes me laugh though.

What's wrong with Sarah, Louise, Stephanie, Kate etc... :P

It kind of scares me....the kid would be joked on major....eh....okay I get it if they want to be orginal, but....apple??? haha Hi guys, my only entry tonight, gotta go..ill be home tomorrow night though :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

lmao! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's hilarious momyxx! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NewsFlash Home | More Entertainment News

Entertainment News

Report: Gwyneth Paltrow gives birth to baby girl named Apple

The Associated Press

5/15/04 5:15 AM

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has given birth to her first child, a baby girl named Apple Blythe Alison Martin, People Magazine reported.

The baby, weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces, was born Friday after what People described Saturday on its Web site as "a long labor." Mother and daughter were said to be doing fine.

Paltrow announced in December that she and her husband, Coldplay lead singer Chris Martin, were expecting a baby. The couple, who have been scrupulous about maintaining their privacy, were wed in December in a private ceremony in Santa Barbara.

"The Jewish part of me is superstitious about talking about it, so when people say, 'Are you going to find out about the sex? Do you have weird food cravings? Or 'How does your mom feel?,' I don't want to answer those questions," the 31-year-old actress recently told "The Tonight Show's" Jay Leno.

Paltrow, who won an Oscar for "Shakespeare in Love," is the daughter of actress Blythe Danner and the late director Bruce Paltrow.

She hinted during an interview with W magazine earlier this year that she may do as her mother did and put her acting career on hold to raise her child.

"My mother turned down every fantastic movie there was," said Paltrow, who starred opposite her mother in last year's film "Sylvia." "She turned down these amazing things that would have made her a huge movie star."

SATURDAY 15/05/2004 11:09:49

Baby for celebrity couple

Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow have announced the birth of their first child.

A spokesman for Martin, Murray Chalmers, said: ``Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin are delighted to announce the birth of their first child, Apple Blythe Alison Martin, who was born in London, after a long labour, on May 14, and weighed 9lb 11oz.

``Both mother and baby are very well.``

The celebrity couple said they were ecstatic over the birth of their daughter.

Martin said: ``We are 900 miles over the moon, and we`d like to thank everyone at the hospital who have looked after us amazingly.``