✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A BABY-GIRL NAMED APPLE?!

Kettercat

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
we all dream here!!!!....don´t we?...!!!!!

:D

yeah don't wake me up please...

How cool is this! They named a coctail after Apple!! LOL :lol: :lol:

The Apple Martin: a new cocktail named after Gwyneth’s daughter

May 20, 2004

What better way to celebrate the birth of Apple Martin than by raising a refreshing glass of Apple Martin in her honour? Cocktail expert, Alex Schultz, who runs the website http://www.cocktailmaking.co.uk has concocted a brand new cocktail in honour of Chris and Gwyneth’s new arrival.

This is his recipe for the soon-to-be classic drink…

The Apple Martin

1oz Chilled Vodka

1oz Amaretto

1oz Apple Juice

dash of lemon juice

Shake together with ice, until metal cocktail shaker becomes cloudy on outside and strain into a classic martini glass with a slice of apple (which has been dipped or drizzled with lemon juice to avoid it turning brown) on the rim.

Schultz thinks his new drink has “a nice balance between sweet and alcoholic, and the nutty tang of amaretto gives it a film star twist.”

Obviously, before sipping, the glass should be raised and the solemn toast proposed: "to the good health of Apple Blythe Alison Martin, may she not be teased overmuch for her daft name."

I hope she doesn't get teased!!! But somehow I don't think so... I have a feeling there'll be a lot more Apples around Britain soon... ;) :P

The worst baby names by are:

- Audio Science (actress Shannyn Sossaman named her son that)

- Inspektor (Jason Lee named his son that)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rare names of babies are also:

Fuchsia Katherine

Brigitte "Mickey" Michael

Eliot "Coco" Paulina

Giacomo Luke

They are Sting´s sons and daughters and i think are rare names but why not cool.

I´ll search more rare names of babies.

How cool is this! They named a coctail after Apple!! LOL :lol: :lol:

The Apple Martin: a new cocktail named after Gwyneth’s daughter

May 20, 2004

What better way to celebrate the birth of Apple Martin than by raising a refreshing glass of Apple Martin in her honour? Cocktail expert, Alex Schultz, who runs the website http://www.cocktailmaking.co.uk has concocted a brand new cocktail in honour of Chris and Gwyneth’s new arrival.

This is his recipe for the soon-to-be classic drink…

The Apple Martin

1oz Chilled Vodka

1oz Amaretto

1oz Apple Juice

dash of lemon juice

Shake together with ice, until metal cocktail shaker becomes cloudy on outside and strain into a classic martini glass with a slice of apple (which has been dipped or drizzled with lemon juice to avoid it turning brown) on the rim.

Schultz thinks his new drink has “a nice balance between sweet and alcoholic, and the nutty tang of amaretto gives it a film star twist.”

Obviously, before sipping, the glass should be raised and the solemn toast proposed: "to the good health of Apple Blythe Alison Martin, may she not be teased overmuch for her daft name."

I hope she doesn't get teased!!! But somehow I don't think so... I have a feeling there'll be a lot more Apples around Britain soon... ;) :P

this is defo so kewl!!!!!!...mmmmm....excuse me!

*preparing The Apple Martin drink!*

aaaaaaah....delicious!

the recipie is in Tanith´s post ... ;)

I have this thing on my mind...imagine if I name my girl Apple!...and then put Joyce...

Apple Joyce.....just repeat it...and fast .....not see how is written...say it a loud!.....

how it sounds??????