May 16, 200422 yr How is this singer called...... she's blond, british and sings something like Blues..... and her name is or sounds similar to Joe......... I think she won a BBC contest.... ok, after you tell me who she is (name me means), is she worth listening or buying? and after that, you can move this thread :D
May 16, 200422 yr Author no.... she's really young, like 16, 17 or 18 and she's like............. new, and she's definitely not Dido! Jo or Joe-something .........
May 16, 200422 yr Author all the brits are asleep right now. I know, but they could see it later! :D and Mrs.Berry.... I am not sure, she sound to me like Joe..... but she could be though :confused:
May 16, 200422 yr Author That´s her yes! That's her, I think! Thanks! :) ---> Go to question N° 2 now :D
May 16, 200422 yr Its a very bluesy version and its kewl, shes got an album out over here called the soul sessions :)
May 16, 200422 yr Fell in Love with a Boy was sooo wrong, it was like "WHURT?!" But her new song, Super Duper Love, is amazing. Its strange how fell in love with a Boy got to top5 and this wont be breaking top 20.
May 16, 200422 yr Ahh yes, Joss Stone is GREAT! I am having great difficulty finding Joss Stone MP3s :cry: :angry: :rolleyes:
Create an account or sign in to comment