✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs that Sound Similar

Gas_Man

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah..i've just downloaded it while we were talking because i thought there might have been something on an album version which i'd not heard...and there is!...the version i had was Live from a radio broadcast, and the song starts with the same guitar part, as the singing stars on. (if that makes sense)...

i do see what you mean now!..(good Spot)...the guitar sound is even basically the same

22-20's - Shoot Your Gun & Supergrass - Mary.

(Especially when everything drops out, apart from the guitar, and the Drum Fill it comes in with, is exactly the same...plus, the song is in the same key, and uses the same chords... :D crikey )

ha^^ yeah...most their songs do....i hate their '3 quarters the way through 'epic' melody lines resolving by decending to a Major 3rd.... :angry: i really hate it

If anyone knows what i'm going on about...then shout with me...haha <i'm not a nerd really... :snore:

• 1 month later...

anyone else noticed that Radioheads Cuttooth's vocals fade in, with a voice sounding Like Noel Gallagher! only when fading in...not when it's all the way in, and especially not while singing the words...(it's true i tell you)

also...another Noel Gallagher sound-alike...a song called "Something in the Air" by Thunderclap Newman, The Opening Vocals of this song sound so much like him too. (also True)..you can disagree, but you'd be wrong :karate:

The piano part at the end of "wonderwall" by Oasis sounds just like meh, some other song...

Oh and the piano solo in "Clubbed to Death" by Rob Dougan sounds just like the piano solo in "After All (Satoshi Tomii remix)" by Delerium

• 1 month later...