✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Brother 5 Thread

bart

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they sussed it. Vitor was going on about this square jaw of his/hers.

I have the best link ever for you guys on the happenings inside of the house. Its all gone a bit quite in there since last weeks mele.

BTW Gwenth loves Big Brother as well. And so does Chris Martain !

Gwyneth Paltrow has confessed to being a huge fan of Big Brother.

She has revealed that her favourite housemate is Daniel, while her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin, likes Vanessa.

Gwyneth enjoys watching the housemates while she is at home, spending time with her new baby, Apple.

Since both Daniel and Vanessa are up for eviction this week, it seems that either Gwyneth or Chris will be disappointed on Friday night. Who will go? Stick with DS:BB and you won't miss a thing!

Source http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds6624.html

Things have got a bit slow since last week . :huh:

However it most likley for the best Vanessa is going at the weekend. Jasons sexual advances are a bit strong towrwards vanessa and its a concern he may ty and force her in a sistuation where its hard for her to back out of. bigbrother should have a word with them both ! before something happens and the programme ends for something like a attempted rape taking place.

haha, i forgot about Kitten completely. It's good Dan is telling Jason off when he's being an arse. coz i think he feels like he wouldn't actually Be like that if he weren't in the house, and he doesn't want to be seen as that when he leaves.

Another Plus point for Dan

I think they sussed it. Vitor was going on about this square jaw of his/hers.

I have the best link ever for you guys on the happenings inside of the house. Its all gone a bit quite in there since last weeks mele.

BTW Gwenth loves Big Brother as well. And so does Chris Martain !

Gwyneth Paltrow has confessed to being a huge fan of Big Brother.

She has revealed that her favourite housemate is Daniel, while her husband, Coldplay's Chris Martin, likes Vanessa.

Gwyneth enjoys watching the housemates while she is at home, spending time with her new baby, Apple.

Since both Daniel and Vanessa are up for eviction this week, it seems that either Gwyneth or Chris will be disappointed on Friday night. Who will go? Stick with DS:BB and you won't miss a thing!

Source http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds6624.html

:lol: Trust Chris to go for the blonde lol...and Gwyneth has choosen the right one hehe :P

Well since you've been gone there's been a HUGE fight where Victor the tosser launched himself at Emma. It was actually Emma who was kicked out though (for her own sanity, apparently). Nadia and Vanessa and Jay and Marco also had huge arguments. But have (superficially) made up for now.

Vanessa and Jay are on/off romance wise, while Michelle is still very much after Stu.

Jay and Victor act like complete girls by bitching about everyone in the house and both plan to get Marco and his harem booted out. Victor intends to win ( :rolleyes: )

Jay has turned into a "moody prick" as Dan is more than happy to tell him and Ahmed rarely makes an appearance these days due to his complete dullness.

:idea2: