✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Big Brother 5 Thread

bart

BREAKING NEWS: Six housemates face eviction

Big Brother Boot Camp has finally come to an end this afternoon.

Big Brigadier signed off by calling the troop to the living area and revealing the results of the four-day task.

Over the course of the task, the privates had a number of assignments to undertake and rules to adhere to. They were allowed a maximum of three fails per day - any more would result in a complete failure of the task.

On day one (Saturday), Sergeant Jason incurred two fails for the group by assisting in the potato-peeling assignment and eating his evening dessert away from the Sergeants' table. Result: day one passed.

On day two (Sunday), Private Victor incurred one fail after forgetting to wear gloves during the boot-cleaning task. Private Ahmed incurred two fails for drinking from a china cup on two occasions. Result: day two passed.

On day three (Monday), Private Ahmed incurred one fail for refusing to complete the exercise drill. Result: day three passed.

All tasks were completed successfully on the morning of day four (Tuesday).

Big Brigader announced that overall, the task had been passed and that as a result they would have a full shopping budget next week. Everyone cheered and congratulated each other, but then the plasma screen came on, showing a shot of the diary room door.

More soon.

Let hope Ahmed goes !

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that live!

Ahmed had a huge go at Michelle and made her cry. He said it was fine that Jason was free from eviction, but not Michelle. :angry:

Dan told him he was selfish and unreasonable...I love Dan :nice:

God I'm gonna pick up the phone and vote him out until I'm blue in the erm.......ear :idea2:

:lol:

Nah, he's the eldest yet he behaves very childishly and he is so selfish! :o Ive never known or seen anyone as selfish as him...he's 44 years old :rolleyes: Adult or no adult, if i met him, i'd spank him on his bootay 'old-skool' style :sneaky:

if it had of been normal nominations this week, i think Mr Long Tooth should be staying in...he totally frustrates me...and if i was there, i'd have cut his tooth down to size...but...look how much he frustrates the others...i probably would have wanted Michelle to go this week....But, seeing as though it isn't normal nominations...i hope Ahmed goes...i don't really want Victor, Dan, Stuart or Shell to go...

if it had of been normal nominations this week' date=' i think Mr Long Tooth should be staying in...he totally frustrates me...and if i was there, i'd have cut his tooth down to size...but...look how much he frustrates the others...[/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How would you cut it down? lol

It was mentioned in the Star this morning ;

That Ahmed will get a chance to nominate another housemate to leave him this weekend. I don't know how true this is. However if it is this will cause major ructions in the house. I wonder who he will pick the general perception it would be Michelle but if he does that being booed will be the best thing he can hope for, he will need more security than George W Bush carries with him on a day to day basis. !

Taken from Digital Spy...

A report in the Daily Star today claims that this week's evictee will be able to pick one other housemate to join them.

The move could mean that eviction favourite Ahmed gets the last laugh in his ongoing war with Michelle and Dan, or that second favourite Victor gets the chance to take out one of the contestants he belives is "flying under the radar."

Speaking to the newspaper, a C4 spokesperson refused to comment on the story but warned to "expect the unexpected."