bart

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Victor's reaction to Emma's departure: "Result!"

Ugh...kick him out Big Brother!

The police even interviewed Emma when she left to see if she wanted to press charges against Victor...he should be booted! :angry: :angry: :angry:

surely i would have heard about that if it were true :/ maybe she couldn't go into detail about it coz Victor couldn't give his side of the story...

plus...I would go after her with a knife...and surely there was no way he was going to go anything with it...i doubt it would have been a serious threat..

i'm Pro Victor!

Oneof the GMTV presenters said that she'd seen the full uncut version of the fight (which we'll never see because of ITC etc) and that Victor was out of control and at one point picked up a knife. Big Brother also confirmed that Emma had been interviewed by police about pressing charges.

I really can't stand him... :stunned:

She was the wrong person to be evicted, BB treated her like shit and Victor is a bastard

I read in the paper that he went at her with a Blunt knife that wouldnt do any harm to her.....hes such a pussy, him staying in the house will make men think that they can get away with threatening women and thats the wrong message to send

Emma was also evicted due to threatening behavour...hand on a min wernt they all threatening to kill each other :idea2:

Now that Alicias gone, I think I want her back. Now I just wander around the house going... "Alicia? ..... Aliiiiiiiiicia?........ Lishy?!?" :/

Aaaaanywho, I never heard anything about Victor going after her with a knife. I woulda thought I'd heard something, or someone would have.