✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

APPLE RELIGION

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how Chris carries Apple on his shoulders all the time :D

it probably makes her feel included cause when your short you can feel excluded :cry: (from experience)

you know that way she can really have a great view of everything around her- msut be fun :cool:

good plan :lol:

i sometimes get scared of being in what they call the mosh pit area, cause i might get trampelled :stunned:

im 21 and once someone mistook me for 15 year old mind you this person was frail and bent and squinting through her magnify like glasses :/

sori that was totally made up- the imagination running away again, but truly i couldn't get into a band called The Cat Empire's gig, only when i showed my ID they let me through :rolleyes:

Oh god! I hope i dont get trampled on :stunned: ! I got my A-level results recently and while i was out celebrating someone said to me 'have you just got your GCSE results'? I was like 'No, my A-levels!!!' Lol! I always get I.D'd everywhere i go, its such a pain. My friend said he'll drive us to the concert extra early on the day so we can que up and get to the very front. He's not even a big fan, bless him. :)

how that's really nice of him, perhaps bring something sharp and spiky to avoid getting stomped - just a suggestion :D

he he but you know when everyone else is old and wrinkled we'll probably looked middle aged :lol: not such a bad thing ;)

well its nearing 11 @ night and its already past my bedtime :rolleyes:

you just get hooked on coldplaying :drunk:

nice talking to you coldplay_steph and im sure you'll have a ball @ their concert. ciao