✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

APPLE RELIGION

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...i now im crazy! you dont have to say that!!! :embarrased: but yesterday ata a party i saw a girl and ..is apple!!! well...she looks like her! so i was behind her trying to get a picture, i got one but is kind of blury because i was trying to hide the fact that im a loser that things coldplay is everywhere...so ....here´s the pic! :embarrased:

untitled9xp.png

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

ok...i now im crazy! you dont have to say that!!! :embarrased: but yesterday ata a party i saw a girl and ..is apple!!! well...she looks like her! so i was behind her trying to get a picture, i got one but is kind of blury because i was trying to hide the fact that im a loser that things coldplay is everywhere...so ....here´s the pic! :embarrased:

LOL... :lol: :lol: Don't worry... I'm pretty sure I would have done the same if I saw a little girl who resembles Apple Martin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwww, she's precious! That dress is very Apple-ish

:huh: Apple-ish? :lol: And yeah, she does resemble her! I did a double take scrolling by, THEN read your description! I was like "How did she get this candid picture of Apple!?" :lol: :lol:

I saw Apple this weekend at the concert in LA. She was wearing those pink ear headphones that she wore for Live Aid. She is such a cute girl. She is tall too. She came out the VIP area with a dark hair woman and and blond guy (perphaps Chris's borther in law?). Anyhow she seems to be just as energetic as Chris.

New article from, tonight.co.za

Yoga-mad Gwyneth shows Apple the right moves

August 23, 2005

The healthy-living actress, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, has bought a book called 'Little Yoga', which is specially aimed at teaching tots the limb-twisting exercise.

Gwyneth - who is a huge fan of yoga herself - loves the book so much, she has even agreed to provide the voiceover for a DVD version of it.

A source revealed: "It's a sweet little book aimed at getting small children into yoga. Gwyneth bought a copy for Apple and absolutely adored it, so she was keen to help out any way she could

."

The Oscar-winning actress once confessed she relies on yoga and a strict macrobiotic diet to maintain her healthy lifestyle.

The star admitted: "I eat weird health food, exercise and I meditate. I do yoga every day and I no longer eat sugar or wheat.

"Some people think it's weird and extreme, but you have to do something weird and extreme to balance the fact that you're living an extreme life." - Bang Showbiz

Here

Awwww, she's precious! That dress is very Apple-ish

:huh: Apple-ish? :lol: And yeah, she does resemble her! I did a double take scrolling by, THEN read your description! I was like "How did she get this candid picture of Apple!?" :lol: :lol:

ok, now i now that she looks like apple... :rolleyes:

claudiaidm

well..im glad to know that im not the only crazy girl running around little girls! :lol: :lol:

well...im still felling REALLY pathetic... :embarrased:

Apple is a nice name and the reference is great too

apple is what gave human kind wisdom eve was not going to be in the dark she was gona go her own way.

or they Chris and Gwyen may just really like apples.

At least they didn't name her Ondina like my dad was about to.

Chocolate would have been a nice name but yeh andrea you would had a hard time at school especially at the canteen :D

Hey, Cris_Santos... I have a question for ya... I was wondering who that old lady walking behind Gwyneth is... she looks like the actress who played the role of... well, the movie is called The Fuckers... have you guys seen it?? you know, with Ben Stiller, Robert Deniro, Barbra Streisand... and she looks like Deniro's wife.. am I wrong???

Hey' date=' Cris_Santos... I have a question for ya... I was wondering who that old lady walking behind Gwyneth is... she looks like the actress who played the role of... well, the movie is called The Fuckers... have you guys seen it?? you know, with Ben Stiller, Robert Deniro, Barbra Streisand... and she looks like Deniro's wife.. am I wrong???[/quote']

Well, you are right that she was in 'meet the parents' and 'meet the fockers' with ben and robert... the lady walking behind Gwyneth is her mom, Blythe Danner. Apple's full name is 'Apple Blythe Alison Martin'

Hey' date=' Cris_Santos... I have a question for ya... I was wondering who that old lady walking behind Gwyneth is... she looks like the actress who played the role of... well, the movie is called The Fuckers... have you guys seen it?? you know, with Ben Stiller, Robert Deniro, Barbra Streisand... and she looks like Deniro's wife.. am I wrong???[/quote']

I didn't watch the movie, but I also think that the lady is Gwyneth's mother :)