✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this cannot be fucking true

Sarah here

I believe you could do the same. :wink3:

Yeah, I could. But I´m sure some people will miss me. I don´t come to message boards of bands I don´t like and annoy everyone. so, here´s the difference between us.

I have friends around here, too, which you don't know.

Oh, and for christ sakes, Eric does it all the time. And of course, it's ok when he does it.

1- that isnt official yet

2- i heard somewhere that httt really is going to be their last album, but i also heard that they're still going to the studio to record like, 3 tracks EPs. or something like that.

3- ah, why cant they just keep making albums and touring like all the normal bands do? meh.

1- that isnt official yet

2- i heard somewhere that httt really is going to be their last album, but i also heard that they're still going to the studio to record like, 3 tracks EPs. or something like that.

3- ah, why cant they just keep making albums and touring like all the normal bands do? meh.

ooh where did you hear that??..

the can't retire.... not yet!!!.....

I believe you could do the same. :wink3:

Yeah, I could. But I´m sure some people will miss me. I don´t come to message boards of bands I don´t like and annoy everyone. so, here´s the difference between us.

I have friends around here, too, which you don't know.

Oh, and for christ sakes, Eric does it all the time. And of course, it's ok when he does it.

But Eric is my friend :)

If they retired I'd be crushed, but not necessarily in regret or in mis-understanding. They are my favourite band around right now, but if I was in that bandI'd consider giving it up.

Hail to the Thief was great and very creative, but for a band who needs to keep moving, keep pushing, who stay so active and fresh, now theyre obviously going to have problems.

The 3 or 5 song EP's is a load of bullshit. The music is coming in a different form but if its not any different or if it's just becoming typical Radiohead then the whole idea of it is pointless. Theyre the biggest band in the world from the 90's still going strong, but they need to keep progressing, and this EP thing is plain, regression.

I do not see Radiohead as omnipotent and I do not back everything they do, but they are brilliant musicians and songwriters and it'd be nice if they started being more respectful of their loyal fan-base instead of arseing around and screwing with our heads.