May 31, 200818 yr Gobbledigook sounds great Gobbledigook, really love this song, hope the album be great too.
June 1, 200818 yr I cannot wait to play at the same festival and the same day as Sigur :D Legend! And wow! Do I love the new single. The video is so uplifting too. Simply a masterpiece.
June 2, 200818 yr I'm getting more and more exited for this. I should really have been to their concert in the summer. DAMN you military. If I had gone to that, and the national. I would have gone to 3 of my 5 favourite artists this year.
June 3, 200818 yr news (fréttir) festival on bbc radio 1 3 June 2008 on the colin murray radio show on bbc radio 1 tonight ‘festival’ (track five from ‘með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust‘) will be played in full. the show starts at 10pm uk time and it will be the second song played in the show. here is the link for the live bbc radio 1 stream. Can someone record the song? :D
June 5, 200818 yr completely can't wait to hear jonsi sing in english! it'll be a real first and just the thought whoa! totally don't know what to expect and with gobbledigook as it is, there is no way to predict their new stuff. i can't wait for the release :D
June 5, 200818 yr Sigur Ros - Festival I riped the track from the BBC1 radio. Enjoy. :P http://rapidshare.com/files/119891414/Sigur_Ros_-_Festival.mp3.html
June 6, 200818 yr aaaa tjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! lalalallalala! full stream of the album on sigurros.com from monday (afternoon uk time) for everyone !!! :D
June 8, 200818 yr Streaming of the full album available NOW! http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/band/disco/medsud-dot.php
June 8, 200818 yr Streaming of the full album available NOW! http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/band/disco/medsud-dot.php somewhere Will's head just exploded :lol: thanks for the link, i'm in 2 minds whether to hear it since i'll be buying the album soon and ahhh, this is the same with vlv right now :freak: i'll wait and listen to more gong in the meanwhile :wacko:
June 8, 200818 yr somewhere Will's head just exploded :lol: thanks for the link, i'm in 2 minds whether to hear it since i'll be buying the album soon and ahhh, this is the same with vlv right now :freak: i'll wait and listen to more gong in the meanwhile :wacko: Hey, try do download this. I think I´ve found the leak. :S *Link Remove* (No links outside Multimedia please)
June 8, 200818 yr WOW! I just downloaded the album for a taste (Thanks Janhaw!!!) And randomly played "Vi spilum endalaust".......... incredible! So uplifting and I love the horns in the background. Beautiful! Can't wait to get a chance to hear the whole album. :cool:
June 9, 200818 yr Listen to the new Sigur Ros album here http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/band/disco/medsud-dot.php
June 9, 200818 yr Anyone else having problems remembering the album title? It's sooo difficult to both say and remember.
June 9, 200818 yr yeah same here. it's a little longer than their previous albums and well, i have resulted in remembering the english translation ("with a buzz in our ears we play endlessly") which is so beautiful, it makes me want to remember it in Icelandic, but i just can't lol
June 10, 200818 yr i will very soon listen to it. can't wait. You're going to love it!!!!!!!!! It's so different but so familiar at the same time. I MUST MUST MUST see them live on this tour. Right now I'm regretting not going to Bonnaroo!
June 10, 200818 yr The ending of "Inni mer syngur vitleysingur" =:daisy: And I have one small request. could someone translate the song titles for me please? I would appreciate it!
Create an account or sign in to comment